Posted on

Zeno Replacement Tip Cartridge, 60 Treatment Applications

Zeno relies on carefully controlled heat doses in order to kill P. acnes bacteria.  After multiple cycles of heating and cooling, treatment tips can degrade and become unable to reach sufficient temperature, reducing the efficacy of Zeno’s therapy. Zeno’s Treatment Tips are therefore limited in the number of treatment cycles they allow so as to ensure that the thermal efficiency cannot degrade to the point of preventing adequate treatment temperature.

Key features

  • Clincally proven
  • Dermatologist recommended
  • Money back guarantee
  • Allure Best of Beauty award winner
  • In clinical trails, 90% of blemishes treated fade or disappear within 24 hours

Honest reviews

★★★★★

Expensive! Instead use…

In a desperate attempt to clear my face, I spent a few hundred dollars on the Zeno device and replacement tips. The zeno works if you get the occasional blemish, however if you have more than one, it’s very expensive to keep replacing the tips. I found I was using it all over my face. I am now an esthetician and have learned a great deal more about acne and skin. A cheaper and more effective alternatives to Zeno are as follows:1. Spot treat blemishes with 5 or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cream. This releases oxygen into the pore so that bacteria can’t live. It also helps the skin shed dead skin cells (that cause pores to become clogged) faster.2. Use LightStim blue acne light nightly. This kills the p.acne bacteria under the skin, helping to clear current acne and preventing future breakouts. The light costs about $250, but never needs replacements bulbs or maintenance. This is the skin care purchase I have ever made.3. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week with a gentle scrub or enzyme.Hope this helps all clear skin seekers!

Lesa Belcher, KY
★★★★★

Helps heal pimples faster.

I’ve suffered with acne since I was a teenager and the Zeno unit does help in treating pimples, however you must treat the pimple during the initial stage and it does hasten the healing (less than a week versus two weeks without any treatment.) It’s not a cure for acne, but it does help in treating it. Also, I wish the replacement tips were cheaper.

Eve Champaign, IL
★★★★★

REPLACEMENT TIPS = TOO PRICEY !!!!!

YEAH, THIS TIP WORKS GOOD WITH THE ZENO….BUT LIKE ALL ZENO PRODUCTS TOO PRICEY !!!! IT RUNS OUT FAST TOO IF YOU USE IT ON MULTIPLE PIMPLES (LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO) EXPENSIVE BUT EFFECTIVE TREATMENT TO OWN.

Vicky Bearcreek, MT
★★★★★

Zeno zaps my pimples before it gets out of control

The Zeno is good for pimples, specifically pustules, when they first form, so you need to catch them early at the first sign of redness. This is not effective for black heads, which should be extracted. Sometimes I feel that it’s hotter more than other times, but it’s bearable and does depend where on the face. This is quick and easy to use. The small mirror inside the case has proven to be handy. The replacement tip cartridge is a bit pricey, but I have seen it on sale once in awhile recently. Although it’s a bit pricey, Zeno does offer the unit at different price points depending on the number of treatments. Can you really put a price on your face and skin? I definitely would recommend this to friends and family. I also recommend using the Clarisonic Pro facial/body brush too!PS My aesthetician uses a high frequency wand, which has shown to be more effective with a higher cost up front with no replacement accessories required, so I just bought that too. More reviews to come!

Dorothea Passaic, MO
★★★★★

Skeptical at first…

Zeno actually works. I have had issues with pimples coming out at times when I had an important function to go to…and it really did help to recover from the zits much quicker. I still needed to put some tint make up on, but the pimple did not get like gargantuan huge. I’m so thankful that I am part of the 90% that it works for. I pray that the other 10% will find something that will help them as well, because zits are a real social damper.

Victoria Tunnel Hill, IL