- Village Naturals® has a long heritage of crafting bath products with care, using wholesome ingredients and great fragrances.
- Village Naturals® Bath Shoppe offers the best products for your bath time routine, whether you bathe every day or only when you want to relax and unwind.
- Our Foaming Milk Bath is enriched with the natural goodness of SHEA BUTTER and MILK PROTEIN to infuse your bath with unsurpassed moisture.
- The rich, creamy formula hydrates and replenishes, leaving your skin noticeably softer and smoother, and your entire bathroom filled with a beautiful aroma.
- This product produces bubbles and is not intended for use in hot tubs or whirlpools. We never test on animals or use animal-derived ingredients.
I sue this product all the time – it does not dry the skin too awfully much – but it does have SLS
It really smells good and makes a fair amount of bubbles. Very easy on the skin as well if you have sensitive skin
I love this bubble bath. It softens the water and my skin. The only fragrance I don’t like is orchid (I think it smells like bug spray!). All of the others are very pleasant; not too strong. I wish this product was more readily available in local stores.
Best Soap Ever
Better than any bar soap or liquid soap i have ever used. I have had many others AXE and Dove..this product is better and it leaves a lasting smell and softness even to the rugiest looking guy..
White tea milk bath
My daughter thinks Village Naturals is a great brand of bath products. I buy her a variety every year and she loves them all.
This is a great value item. The bubbles last, it smells pleasant, and it’s big enough to last awhile for my extra bubbly baths.
I don’t know what this stuff is but it is NOT the bubble bath a few people are describing in their reviews. It doesn’t lather well and it smells like a cheap cleaning fluid sort of smell….certainly nothing I would bathe in or put my private lady parts into. Yucka!I picked up the same thing at Walmart and smelled that container. It smelled wonderful and was definitely not the same thing that’s in this bottle. I’m NOT accusing the Village Company of changing out anything behind anyone’s back…. as this happened to Paul Mitchell products years ago……I’m just saying buyer beware on this particular product!
Calming and great for sensitive skin
This milk bath makes my skin feel incredibly soft! It has a very light scent, so if you are sensitive to smells this is perfect for you. I have really sensitive skin and this bath is just really nice and calming. It makes a moderate amount of bubbles. I have used this for so many baths and the price is great! Will definitely order this again. …I also use the village naturals white tea and jasmine bath salts with the milk bath to give it a little something extra and to keep the scent going a little longer. Its a really nice combination.
No bath without it
For my sensitive skin, this is my bubble bath. It smells great. I also use the Village Naturals white tea milk bath soak along with this.
The bubbles last during my relaxing soak and the smell was heavenly. I love the size too as you get a lot for the cost. I do recommed you add this for your home spa experience. It shipped fast and lasted as well.