- Village Naturals® has a long heritage of crafting bath products with care, using wholesome ingredients and great fragrances.
- Village Naturals® Bath Shoppe offers the best products for your bath time routine, whether you bathe every day or only when you want to relax and unwind.
- Our Foaming Milk Bath is enriched with the natural goodness of SHEA BUTTER and MILK PROTEIN to infuse your bath with unsurpassed moisture.
- The rich, creamy formula hydrates and replenishes, leaving your skin noticeably softer and smoother, and your entire bathroom filled with a beautiful aroma.
- This product produces bubbles and is not intended for use in hot tubs or whirlpools. We never test on animals or use animal-derived ingredients.
Test on animals?
It does not say anywhere if your products are tested on animals, or not.Usually if not that company writes this stuff on label.Does this company test on animals? Thanks!
This smells good and makes lots of bubbles if you pour for about five seconds under the faucet! The bubbles last about 20 minutes then start to disappear..better than most bubble bath soaps.
It’s ok, for my taste
I expected this bubble bath to be more luxurious. The scents are nice (I got white tea/jasmine and mango), but the bubbles are just ok (I get more if I use my body wash in my bath water) and even though the scents are nice, they don’t seem to linger on the skin nor do they leave my skin feeling soft and silky like I was hoping. Won’t re-order.
Love this stuff
if you can get your hands on any of the Village natural bath soap..OMG it is the best stuff you will ever ever use.
I love this milk bath, it smells great and is relaxing to soak in the bath tub with. Great buy
The scent is ok, not great, and doesn’t last at all. Also, my bottle may have been defected because it was really hard to close. It makes decent bubbles, though. I would probably try a different scent next time.
Great product, good price!
This works great as a shower gel or bubble bath. It is very bubbly and you do not need to use a lot for a bubble bath. The smell is more citrus or mandarin. My only complaint is it doesn’t smell like mangos.