- Turmeric is a wonderfully versatile root that has been in every Indian household for centuries.
- This luxurious cream vanishes into your skin and starts working its magic from within.
- An Ayurvedic Medicine, prevents and cures skin infections, inflammation, blemishes, wounds etc
- It soothes boils, pimples, acne and burns.
- It nourishes the skin, improves tonal value and makes it fair and beautiful.
it didn’t really help with lightening my knees, elbows or armpits. they didn’t really help with scars, and didn’t really help with a couple of pimplos here and there.
Heavy and Smelly
I like sandalwood, but the smell is almost unbearable and it gets everywhere. The cream also leaves my skin very shiny and I’ve noticed a series of breakouts before it starts to "work". I have sensitive skin and it burns when used after a shower. Finally, the product was also packaged poorly when it arrived.
Like the moisturizing
I like the moisturizing effect of the cream. I haven’t really noticed a lightening of my dark spots on my face and neck yet. I am still hopeful…
I’ve reviewed this before. I’m a huge fan of tumeric cream, medicinally. The sandalwood base is smooth and smells great. The cream fixes multiple skin issues and seems to also lighten skin discolorations due to sun. I use it daily, and have for years. Good for men and woman, and kids. Have even used it on my dog. Excellent all around skin healing cream.
Bought this after speaking with a co-worker. It seems this is the cure all cream in India. Personally, I take turmeric when ever I have a boil, or impetigo. I get both on a regular basis. This cream is soothing, and feels wonderful. I really like this cream, and smells wonderful. I understand you can use this for a variety skin care concerns, blemishes, overall skin quality, and boils. I have had great results with this cream, and I will be ordering it again.