- Vaseline Jelly Cocoa Butter locks in moisture to help dull, dry skin heal with a light cocoa fragrance
- Keeps your dry skin healthy-looking and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter, which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
- Cocoa butter rich conditioning petroleum jelly works naturally with your skin to keep it visibly healthy and glowing all day
- Cocoa butter is known to naturally nourish skin
- Learn more about skin at vaselinecom
Great for cracked heels, not as greasy as the original
Usually, I hate the greasiness of Vaseline but, I love the way it moisturizes and protects skin. I picked this up on a whim and I love it. It’s not as greasy as the original Vaseline. It works great on cracked heels. It soaks into skin quickly, so I use it on my hands and cuticles in the wintertime. It has a soft cocoa butter scent nothing overwhelming.I’d recommend this especially if you like Vaseline but, you hate the greasiness of it. Also, I love the flip-top cap, which is handy.
Great Product from Vaseline!
I wasted a lot of money on different product for dry, cracked skin on hands and elbows; thick cracked callouses on my feet; and then I went back to the product my Mother used all her life and as usual: Mom was right. Long lasting, fast results and through results, incredibly inexpensive compared to all the other products on the market; it works and works on everything. Great product at a great price. I’ll stick with Vaseline.
It is humongous! But love the delicate cocoa butter scent
Always a big fan of Vaseline, and I decided to try the one with the cocoa butter scent: not over powering at all nd stil lithe solid product. I normally apply a dab on my hands and feet (have dried feet and heels) and it really does help, and at a fraction of the price of other dedicated products for dry feet! Next mornign, you get nice smooth skin without the grease. Just know that the tub is quite large and will last a long time! Great value.
Nice, pleasant smell and goes on light!
I use this now on an elderly patient who’s bedridden when I change diapers and even she has commented on how good it smells.Also you save more when purchased through the “Subscribe and Save” option at Amazon. They send 4 each time depending on how often you need them. I also subscribe to the regular Vaseline and so sometimes the deliveries overlap but I don’t mind. I like choices.
Best Thing For Chapped Lips
I’ve got a drawer full of other lip balms and sticks and none have worked at all compared to Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly.