- Get bright, beautiful skin INSTANTLY – your skin will feel soft and smooth and look radiant – customers notice results after just one use.
- Triple Action powerful treatment scrub gives you: brightening, exfoliating and cleansing with results that mimic professional microdermabrasion without the potential for redness, irritation or sensitivity – Perfect for women and men of all ages and skin types (even sensitive skin).
- Vasanti’s #1 seller online with close to 20,000 positive customer reviews all over the web – find out what everyone’s raving about.
- Has been referred to as a “miracle product” that has helped with so many skin concerns such as: fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, acne, large pores, dulling skin, age spots and so much more – Try it, you won’t be disappointed.
- An amazing value for a treatment product with active ingredients that will last you at least 4-6 months + it’s: 99% Natural, 100% Paraben-free, 100% vegan (no animal derived ingredients), Made in Canada and Not tested on animals. See below for all the active ingredients and how they work.
love love love…just the right amound of scrubbing power
I love scrubs to keep my skin looking fresh. I’ve used St. Ives, the standard cheapie that is much too rough for my skin (I believe it’s made of apricot shells, ouch!). I”ve also used Kate Somerville’s Exfolikate and Origins Modern Friction, both of which seem too soft and not powerful enough to really refresh. This is somewhere in the middle….just right, in fact!I love the minimal smell, the way just a drop can do my whole face, and how easily it rinses off without feeling like I have grit on it for hours afterwards.My new fave!
I got a sample of this in my montly Birchbox. I have never seen it before, so I had to search Amazon to get more, when my sample ran out. This stuff is seriously awesome. It smells good. It exfoliates well. What I like about it most is that it does not over-exfoliate. It’s very gentle and perfect for sensitive skin.
Best exfoliator I have tried
This was a sample in a Birchbox box. I first saw the tube and thought it would be too small to really see if it was effective. Wrong! As mentioned in another review, a very small amount is needed. After using it the first time, my skin felt great. It wasn’t tight, too dry or blotchy. I’ve been able to use this 5 times from a small tube. The regular size may cost more than I usually would pay but it will last awhile. And my face looks great. I have combination skin and I have had no problems. Highly recommend this!
caused an allergic reaction
I heard raves about this product through birchbox but did not like it at all. This is a grainy but soft exfoliator that is supposed to brighten your skin. 20 minutes after the first time I used it, my skin was red and I started to get small pimples form on my cheeks. I returned the product to the company and the honored my refund right away. Very good customer service, I am just sorry the product did not work for me.
Love this stuff!
I had a sample of this at one time (from a Birchbox I think?) and so always when I run out of something fabulous, I check Amazon and sure enough – Amazon has it! This stuff is great! I use it in the shower to curb the mess factor. I use it every other day. It’s not abrasive and smells great!
At first i thought this scrub was too gentle for the job, but once you apply it and massage you really feel the tiny crystals scrubbing. After two minutes of scrubbing i left it on for a few more. My skin looks good and i even noticed red acne marks reduced.
The rave reviews are all true!
I ordered this after seeing all the rave reviews… YES THEY ARE ALL TRUE! This stuff is amazing; I cannot believe the brighter, rosy glow in my complexion after just one use. I use this every other day (I leave it on for the recommended 2-3 minutes), and along with a spin brush once a week. The results are at least just a good as getting a professional facial, in my opinion. Love the packaging, too; easy to store in the shower and get out just the right amount of product. A true holy grail for me; I hope this product is never discontinued!
Smells very nice, leaves my skin soft and bright. Only down fall is the bottle comes half full. So just remember when you get it, it is only half. But other than that, a great product.