- ONE FULL POUND (16 oz) of buttery, healing nutrients for your skin. RAW, UNREFINED, VIRGIN, 100% pure shea butter, laboratory tested for purity and safety. Blended, poured and packaged at our facilities in the U.S.A.
- CONTAINS A FULL 1/3 OZ LEMONGRASS OIL (not just a hint)! Lemongrass is one of the most broadly therapeutic essential oils, is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory (like raw shea butter), and supports digestion and the immune system while combating headaches and fluid retention. This is merely a taste of this oil’s benefits. Beyond all that, the scent is so enticing that one of Shea ScentSation’s founders is more or less addicted to it!
- WHO WANTS TO WEAR SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES . . . when they can wear the REAL THING? The luscious scent of these natural essential oils blended with our shea butter will blow you away!
- WE WORK HARD TO ASSURE your complete satisfaction and earn your loyalty. If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll fix it!
- READ THIS STORY ONLY IF YOU WANT BEAUTIFUL, TROUBLE FREE SKIN . . . . . . . . . . Elena and Jim Rodgers are both park rangers in Yellowstone National Park, where snow can linger into June, where winter temperatures can hit -35, and where Memorial Day can look like a white Christmas. It used to be a man’s job, but now Elena and Jim both patrol the park’s boundaries by snowmobile, go on search and rescue missions, and maintain the park’s water system. Imagine trying to find childcare in the backcountry in -35 degree weather! Well, that’s what Elena and Jim had to do for their a two year old son, Ryan. . . . (READ THE REST OF THE STORY BELOW, THEN CLICK “ADD TO CART”):
Irritates skin. Beware, you may get sick
My husband got bad skin irritation and it smells very musty. Made me break out. Would not buy again. Buy from a cosmetic company that you know about.
It is so wonderful for my dry skin. Since it’s very lumpy and thick I warm it by placing what I’m going to use in warm water and it smoothes on easily. It helps with all the rough spots and has almost cleared up my exzima with just three days use.
Works well for me.
It’s hard and kinda clumpy but I got that from other reviews before I ordered it. It just needs warmed up a bit and it rubs on smoothly.
Lavender Shea Butter
OMG… it smells so good. You have to be careful when you buy lavender scented items. Lavender can have a slightly bitter smell if you don’t get it from the correct place and it can also have a sugary confection smell too if the manufacturer tries to offset the bitter twinge with some scented additive. This butter gets it just right.Shea butter is a great product. I live in a dry climate and as the weather gets cold my feet get extremely dry. To the point where they have cracked. And on my feet it isn’t dry heels, but the soles of my feet crack and for someone who likes to workout, this is a nightmare. My pedicurist said I should use shea butter on my feet and then put on socks and sleep with it.I have to admit I couldn’t really picture oily feet in bed, but on the contrary it soaked right in. There was no greasy feeling and no residue on the sheets in the morning. I have however, designated those socks as my new "shea butter socks", but I was willing to make the sacrifice.So I am very happy with the quality of the product and I will also mention one other thing using natural products is important to me, so I was happy to find this organic version of shea butter and not fall for the "chemical" brands out there.If you are thinking about giving shea butter a try and have not tried a scented shea butter before… this is a great place to start.
I love this!
I have spent a fortune over the years on many different night creams. I have been using this now for about a week and never want to run out! So moisturizing and my skin feels amazing when I wake up in the morning! It does not clog your skin and the fact that it is not filled with toxic chemicals is a huge bonus! I bought the patchouli and just love it|! Highly recommend it!