- Ideal for use by skin care professionals, dermatologists, physicians, and experienced home consumers.
- Additive free – no alcohol, esters, or acetates.
- The most effective chemical peel solution available without a prescription or physician required application.
- Peel strength (8%-30% TCA) recommended for skin resurfacing, scar reduction, stretch marks, acne scars, skin rejuvenation, age spots, wrinkles, freckles, tattoos, and xanthelasma. Concentrated strength (50%-80% TCA) recommended for skin tags, moles, and warts.
- Pair this item with our post peel neutralizer to help balance the pH of your skin and ease any discomfort after application.
GREAT SCAR TREATMENT!
I used the 50% on two scars on the side of my nose, right where the cushion on eyeglasses would sit. These two scars were depressed and were moderately/severely deep. I dipped a q-tip into the solution and dotted the scars. They frosted, and I put some lotion on them. Now, 10 days later, I am amazed at the improvement I have gotten! I’d say the scars are at least 50% improved, and probably closer to 75%!!! They have risen up quite a bit and are MUCH smoother. I’ve not had any color changes to my skin.By the way, these two scars were the result of an Isolaz IPL treatment. I thought I’d be stuck with these forever but not now!
This works great I used this to spot treat some dark pigmentation …
This works great I used this to spot treat some dark pigmentation and my darks spots are gone so happy. It does turn your skin brown before you peel but I was able to cover it up when I needed to go out in public. It took 5 days to peel but it was worth it!
Worked Surprisingly Well!
Treated a raised blackhead that other peels I bought would not touch. Turned it brown and ugly, but it shriveled up and fell off in about a week. Strong stuff! It is now gone permanently. There is a little pink spot left, which is fading away. I am very satisfied.
Even at 30% it’s strong but removed discolored skin on first try! I’m buying this for my friends and family.
This stuff works! It truly does u wont regret purchasing this it is very effective may take several peels to acheive desired look but it will work!
This stuff does work.
Effective at removing moles. Just be careful at placing product directly on growth mole, etc. Will peel surrounding skin if not careful.