- TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes your hair to help fix split end damage as it occurs
- TREsemme Split Remedy Shampoo leaves strands looking salon-fresh: soft, smooth and easy-to-style
- TRESemme shampoo for split ends, with Reconstructing Complex, binds split ends together and leaves your hair healthy-looking and manageable
- Reduce split ends up to 80% after just three uses (with continued use of TRESemme Split Remedy shampoo and conditioner or other products in the Split Remedy line)
- TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo works great with our other TRESemme Split Remedy products to protect your hair from damage
It smells great, but I haven’t noticed my hair to have less split ends. It says it will work in 3 days. I’ve been using it for 5 and no results.
Simply the best
It really is a great shampoo. Gentle, gives me two full days of clean hair, and my hair is sleeker than ever. Especially if you use the matching conditioner.And, because my eyesight is poor, not having to read the labels to figure out which to use (I just think black for shampoo/white for conditioner) it saves me aggravation.
this shampoo is so nice! I don’t know how to say it’s just really nice. I use it with my Keratin Smooth Conditioner by Tresemee also! God bless!
I think it gave me more split ends…
I am trying to grow my fine straight hair very long.I try to always take very good care of it. Regularly, I sit and spot trim each one I see. So I have a pretty good idea of before and after results with this product.I bought it hoping it would save me time. Trimming split ends one by one can be a loathsome process!The week before I got this shampoo and conditioner I could grab handfuls of hair and look at it up and down and see one or maybe two split ends if I really looked. Now, one week after using it,I see maybe a dozen in each handful.To be fair, I must say I have also changed one other thing in my hair care process. I do not know if that is the reason for the split ends or not. But, I had been regularly putting organic sesame oil on my hair every Friday night before bed, then washing it out on Saturday morning. After doing that, my hair was amazingly healthy. I stopped doing that and bought this shampoo and conditioner thinking it would be cheaper and easier. But, now, think I may toss it out and just go back to using sesame oil once a week.
Great product even for naturals.
I have 4c natural hair, and I needed a product that would reduce split or dead ends. I was constantly cutting the ends of my hair because they were so visible. There isn’t a product that targets split or dead ends for naturals, so I used Tresemme. I used Tresemme when I had relaxed hair and had nice results. I was skeptical because It isn’t formulated for naturals, but it worked. My hair did not feel strippled, but it did need a good moisturizer as my hair was drying. I would recommend this product to anyone with any hair type.