- Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder with PM20 – (Deluxe Travel Size)
- Size: (0.07 oz.) / 2.2 g.
- Condition: Brand New / UNBOXED
- Type: Deluxe Travel Size / Mini
- The breakthrough technology of this micronized clay finishing powder improves the production of keratin, a building block of skin synthesis, to promote the tightening of skin and effectively shrinking oversized pores. Amazonian clay, nature’s most perfect ingredient, acts as a total skin balancer by reducing dryness and flakiness, improving clarity and texture and removing surface oil to mattify skin for a soft focus and flawless finish.
get the full size
this “travel” sized powder is .07 oz. and is not convenient for travel in any way. you still need to pack a brush of some sort and the powder gets everywhere. the powder itself is fantastic, i should have paid for the full size which is twice the price, but contains much more of the product
I didn’t expect much from this product, as my experience with the Tarte brand has been so-so at best, but this is a pretty great powder. A little goes a long way, and my oil-prone skin looks pretty awesome with minimal touch-ups required throughout the day. I do wish the container made it easier to dispense the product, but overall I’m quite pleased with it.
best finishing powder i ever used!! i have dark skin and it just blends right in. it does not make me look like a ghost. it also mattifies you face.. i will buy again!!!!
I use this almost everyday. This magical white powder is amazing. And the travel size will last you forever. Apply after makeup or apply on it’s own after moisturizing for skin perfection. It glides on so smoothly and makes your makeup look less makeupy and more natural. After buying, I can’t go without it. The price alone makes it worth trying.
Fantastic for dry skin.
I love this powder. I was surprised how small the container was, but it is worth it. I have very dry skin around my T-zone and needed a powder that would not make me look older. This works great for people with dry skin. Still, I suggest not using any more than absolutely needed if you have dry skin issues.