- Keeps hair hydrated, protected and detangled
- Helps combat the pool, ocean or sun’s drying effects
- Cucumber & Aloe Vera soothe and replenish moisture. Clean, refreshing and delightful natural scent
- Babassu Seed Oil revitalizes and adds shine
- Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu, and Calendula
Awful smell and didn’t prevent a sun burn on my part line
I bought this because I was hoping it would prevent me from getting a sun burn on my scalp, where my part line is. The smell is awful (I can’t even begin to describe it — it just smells really bad), and it did nothing for preventing a sunburn on my head. 🙁
My granddaughter has very curly blonde hair that can be difficult to comb through when wet or dry. This detangler does the job, with no tears attached.
….but….a big caveat. Tis is a tiny bottle that is overly expensive. Like WAY too expensive. Not worth it at all.
For someone that lives on the beach, constantly subjecting my poor hair to sun, salty winds and chlorine, (not to mention chemical relaxing twice a year) my hair definitely gets fried with time. I tried conditioning treatments and oils as protectants. Nothing worked as well as this product. It has minimal residue, leaves hair feeling fluffy and soft with very light fragrance. I absolutely love using it. It saved my hair for sure!
Good sun protection
This product has helped prevent my scalp from burning and I feel it offers good protection for my hair as well. As far as conditioning goes, there are others out there that are a bit better (try the Honest Company’s detangling/conditioning spray!) but this does a good job. It does a good job in the sun and isn’t sticky at all. I haven’t decided yet whether I like the smell or not but it’s not bad at all.