- Increases skin firmness
- Contains lipoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate (C-Ester), CoQ10 and MSM
- Helps your skin feel more supple and replenished
- May be used by itself or in conjunction with Skin Eternal¿ Serum
- Has a fresh light scent
SOURCE NATURALS DMAE cREAM
STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT AFTER SEEING ONE OF THE WORLD MOST CELEBRATED DERMATOLOGISTS ON TV AND HE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT. HAVE BEEN USING FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS AND IT IS GREAT!!!! I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT MY SKIN ASND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYTHING I HAD NOT USED WITH GREAT SUCCESS. THANK YOU FOR THE PRODUCT AND THE PRICE
Good smell, but not the best results for me
This cream seems to have a cult following, and I was ready to jump on the bandwagon. At the same time that I purchased the Skin Eternal, I also purchasedderma e Firming Moisturizer, DMAE- Alpha Lipoic – C-Ester, 2 Ounce (56 g). Well… because of the cult following of this Skin Eternal, I received a message that the one I purchased was unavailable, so I had to order another one. Because of the delay in receiving it, I had a chance to use the Derma-E several days under my makeup. When this finally arrived, I used it at night a few times, overHyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure by Cosmedica Skincare- Intense Hydration + Moisture, Non-greasy, Paraben-free Hyaluronic Acid for Skin (Professional Formula), but didn’t really notice the suppleness that I had been getting with the Derma-E. Yesterday, I used the Skin Eternal cream under my makeup and I was not impressed. All the tiny, fine lines on my cheeks made me look 60, instead of my
• almost 40
• . I don’t know when the lines appeared (or should I say re-appeared) but they were very obvious when I checked the mirror about 5 hours later. I have mild adult acne, and while I wouldn’t say it really made it worse, it definitely didn’t help it. I had a few more spots than I did in the morning. I really wanted to like this cream as much as the other reviewer’s did, but I just didn’t get the same results. The Skin Eternal cream has a really thick consistency, with a pleasant smell. While the Derma E is not the most appetizing smell, it grows on you, and the results make it easy to get past the smell.Extra info:I had been using the Bliss line for moisturizer and eye cream, but I got tired of paying so much for
• results. After ordering several items from three different brands (this being one of them), the winners for me are Derma-E and Reviva. TheReviva Labs Eye Complex Firming Cream, For All Skin Types, .75 Ounce, stacked withReviva Firming Eye Serum Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE, 1 oz, and used withFirming Moisturizer With DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester 2 oz/56 gare truly improving the look and feel of my skin better than anything else I’ve used in the past. OH! and for all you looking for a good primer, you’ve GOT to tryReviva Labs: Makeup Primer, 1 oz! I’ve used Philosophy The Present, Smashbox, MAC, even the Monistat Anti-Chafing gel (off label primer, seriously) but the Reviva is amazingly better than any of those. I swear I haven’t been paid for this last bit of info. I’m just so impressed with these two brands that I want to pass it along. We can all get such different results from a product, but these are really working for me.
Love this Cream!!
I am over 50 and just love this stuff. It lasts a long time, and a quarter size will do it. It’s cheaper than the expensive department store creams, and I like the way it puts moisture back into my skin. This is the second time I’ve ordered this. One jar will last you for at least 4 to 6 months. Maybe longer. I use it morning and night, and especially after I wax. Oh and it has a nice smell. I highly recommend this cream.
First off, I love Source Naturals products. The Skin Eternal cream is wonderful. I bought this because of the DMAE (even tho Skin Eternal has it in as well) and also bought the DMAE Serum (see my seperate review of that — horrid stuff). It’s not as creamy as Skin Eternal and the smell is more like a cotton candy smell. The serum burned my face and made it itchy…I took it off immediately. Then I tried the cream — no bad reaction to the cream. It’s just so-so. I honestly prefer the regular Skin Eternal cream as a better night cream. There are other products to remove brown spots. Beware of this one. Like other reviewers, I DO NOT have sensitive skin. The only other time I had a reaction like that was when I was a teenager and tried a Mary Kay product (never again!). This contains tree nuts and soy. I have hay fever, so that may have been an issue. I can’t say I’d recommend this.
I read about this and decided to give it a try. So far I have been very happy with it and will continue to use it.
I read all the other reviews before I purchased this and
I wanted to wait at least 3 weeks before I gave my review because I wanted to form my own opinion. I did notice some improvement with lines, sagging but it really dries my skin out. I actually had a patch of dry skin hear my nose. After that, every time I used it a applied a little aquaphor over it to keep it from drying my skin further. I used it on my neck and the inside of my thighs and I could tell a difference, I guess the only thing I don’t like is that this cream does seem to dry skin and I’ve never used fragranced products on my face, so that bothers me a little. I can’t say at this point that the results I’m seeing are enough for me to continue using it after this jar is gone, but I wanted to give it a shot.
Love this product
Have ordered this one three times. A great skin moisturizer. Does it make me look younger? Probably not but a good price and you get what you get. Will order again
Basically just a good moisturizer. Did not live up to it’s claim.
Tried this for firming my skin. It’s basically just a good moisturizer. Did nothing else. Did not live p to it’s claim.