- The Sigma Beauty Dry’n ShapeÂ was specially designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours, guaranteed. The Dry’n Shape provides the necessary pressure to bristles to re-shape them while quickly and efficiently removing water from every bristle. It is an easy, quick, and effective way to quickly dry and shape your makeup brushes. Patent pending.
- STEP 1: Wash your brushes using a mild shampoo or brush cleanser.
- STEP 2: Gently press the bristles to remove any excess water. Place the clean, damp brushes into the Dry’n Shape using the smallest band the brush will fit into. Make sure that all bristles are firmly compressed.
- STEP 3: Wait 4 to 6 hours and your brushes will be completely dry and ready to use! In addition to being completely dry, the bristles will be reshaped to their original form.
- Closed – W: 9 in. H: 5 7/16 in. (W: 23.5 cm H:13.8 cm) ; Open – W: 16 5/8 in. H: 9 3/8 (W: 42.5 cm H:23.8 cm)
What a wonderful product!
I LOVE my new Sigma Beauty Dry ‘n’ Shape. Even my fullest brushes dry in no more than 6 hours. I use it daily for my cream/liquid foundation brushes and any other brushes I’ve used with creamy/liquid cosmetic products. I was the brushes before bed, slip them into the Dry ‘n’ Shape and in the morning, they come out beautifully shaped and completely dry and ready to use. I know this will be indispensible for travelling as well. It’s an absolute must-have for every make-up artist as part of his/her kit.Aside from how well this product works, I must comment on it’s esthetics. Although the case isn’t leather, it sure does look like leather. Very classy case that I can feel proud to pull out in front of my clients. Extremely professional, high-end esthetics! What a bonus!My one and only complaint – and the reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5, is that there are no small slots for eye brushes. That means needing a separate roll to carry my eye make-up brushes in. But, that being said, they dry quickly anyhow. It would just be exceptional to have room for ALL my make-up brushes in one handy Dry ‘n’ Shape.I HIGHLY recommend this awesome product by Sigma!
Everyone with Make-Up Brushes Should Have This
I only use Sigma brushes because they are wonderful and they get the job done beautifully and the price is reasonable. I take great care in how I clean my brushes, so having something that allows my nice clean brushes to not only dry evenly but also retain their shape is wonderful. This product will help extend the life of your brushes, since they will not become splayed and unable to be used the way you need them to. Well done, Sigma.
So I always hated cleaning my makeup brushed until I got this.Now I can easily clean my brushes throw them into the dry’n shape and the next morning I have clean dry brushes.I’m sure now that I clean my brushes regularly I will have less acne breakouts.
My magnet on one side would not stick close. It doesn’t hold very many brushes at all. In order for brushes to stay properly they must be put in snug. There is not much room for smaller brushes.
Dries brushes quickly!
I used to have the coastal scents brush guards but now I use this as it dries my brushes quicker. After filling all the spots and storing them upside own, my brushes dry within 3-4 hours. Storage was also easy and I never had any weird leather smell. One of my best beauty investments!!
Seems like a lot of money but it is money well spent! It really does dry brushes overnight enabling me to take great care of my make up tools.
Dry’n Shape is essential to dry the brush as it helps to prevent deformation and so they can last longer brushes