- Ample consistent hot and cool steam generated by ultrasonic atomizer, unlike normal steam, these 1-5 um ultra-fine mist can be easily absorbed through skin, and moisturize skin more quickly;
- Hot steam opens and unclogs your pores allows you to remove dirt, oil and grime from your skin and can be used as an alternative to exfoliating scrubs and chemical peels;
- Cool mist provides a soothing effect to sensitive skin whether from acne, thinness or sunburn. The cool spray causes the pores to shrink, allowing you to enjoy bright and delicate skin.
- Alternate Hot/Cool Mist for deep-level cleaning, restoring elasticity of skin; Separate chamber for essence oil and herbal medicine.
- Besides skin care, the steamer can also be used for interior humidifying in a powerful and efficient way; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V
I was pretty skeptical about this product but it actually turned out to be great and also refreshing for my face!
I had this for about 2 months now, use it probably twice a week, very easy to setup and clean. so far don’t have any problems with this, but just a little opinion share, don’t use this when you have breakout on your skin. I got some breakout so stop using it for 2 week, just becuz the heat will stimulate your acne,and after the facial skin gets dry so fast , I have to apply moisture immediately.
must buy for at home facial
cant go a week without giving myself a facialand this steamer just makes me relaxis super fasteasy to clean and work so great
Fine for personal use, not ideal for clients.
This is a fair portable steamer. I bought this to take with me for mobile facials. I just used it for the first time and have encountered a couple downfalls with the design. You cannot adjust the position of the arm, it only spins left and right so you have to have the perfect height table to set it on so that it reached your client. For example, I used a TV tray first and it was too low so then I put it on top of my towel warmer but that was too high. The steam while steady does not have a lot of power either, which is why it has to be at perfect height. It is also a bit loud and distracting and because it has to be so close to the client it can be annoying. I also wish there was a clock or timer and an Ozone option would have been preferred. This is definitely not ideal for professional use, but great for at home.
Perfect amount of Steam
I had looked at facial steamers for months before I finally decided on this one and I am SO GLAD I did. I love the amount of steam and the heat… it is perfect!!! I wont be spending $ on facials anymore now that I can do this at home. I find it very relaxing~ I would definately recommend this product.