- ORGANIC ARGAN OIL FOR HAIR: #1 Best therapy for Hair and Scalp Conditions such as Dry Scalp, Dandruff, Split Ends, Heat Protection, Frizz, or as a Deep Conditioner or Styling Cream. Great for african-american, curly or kinky hair.
- RADIANT SKIN & NAILS: Works wonders on skin conditions and as a natural treatment for Dry Skin, Acne, Preventing Stretch Marks, Rash and Evening Out Skin Tone. Treat your complexion with this dry oil that doesn’t leave an oily film. Apply directly to the face and body or add to your favorite moisturizer, cream or lotion. Also apply to cuticles for soft nails and hands.
- FREE ARGAN OIL E-BOOK: Downloadable E-Book with DIY Recipes on how to make your favorite natural beauty products and for use on Face, Hair and Nails.
- RESPONSIBLE SOURCING AND CRUELTY FREE: Our beauty oil is produced by hand in women’s cooperatives in Morocco. Our products are never tested on animals. Our packaging is made from recyclable materials and recycled cardboard.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: 100% Pure Extra Virgin Argania Spinosa L. (Argan Oil), top grade and satisfaction guaranteed.
Stops the frizzing
This is Moroccan Argan oil for the hair, skin, and nails. Moroccan Argan oil is produced from plant kernels of the Argan tree found in Morocco.I have natural African American hair and I absolutely love how this product makes my hair shine. It only takes a few drops so the bottle will go a long way. In fact, when I raise up the dropper I do not squeeze oil into my hand, I just put my hand near the base of the dropper and that is enough oil for me. I did not care for having this oil on my skin as I live in Texas and it is too hot to have anything extra on my skin.The advertising image on amazon shows a caucasian woman smiling next to the bottle of Argan Oil. If you are caucasian, then you will probably only need a tiny drop for your *entire* head – otherwise you will have greasy hair. I am not sure of how this oil will work on the skin when trying to get a sun tan.African American women, especially those going natural, this oil is really nice. You will not need much of it yet probably more than a caucasian woman.This product can also be used on men. I found the oil to be orderless. Of course if you place your nose at the tip of the bottle then sniff in – well I guess then you can smell an order.The bonus item is lip balm, mine taste like peppermint. If you have bad breath then the lip balm is strong enough to cover up the halitosis. I kept the lip balm on for about 5 hours and had no problems with it irritating my lips – most lips balms I cannot use because of the irritation they cause.[sample provided]
A 5-Star Facial Skin Treatment, AND a 10-Star Hair Repair Miracle
I have not even experimented with all the different ways that Moroccan Argan Oil is used for, but it has already exceeded all of my highest expectations.As a 5 – Star Skin Treatment:I have dry skin and I have always had dry skin. We moved to the Southwest Desert almost 15 years ago where the climate is dry and acrid and the condition of my skin became even drier. I have also reached my sixties, and with age your skin dries even more…you might call my situation a triple whammy! I first started using the Argan Oil on my face, right before my moisturizer. Just three drops is sufficient for both my face and neck, just a minute or two after the oil has been absorbed, I apply my moisturizer. I could probably skip the moisturizer as the Argan Oil is adequate for both softening and hydrating, but as I have stated, my skin is very dry and the climate here seems to strip all the moisture from skin and hair, so the extra protection is necessary. I now use it both morning and evening, especially since I am in the process of derma-rolling six nights a week. The evening application is extremely beneficial, because a derma-rolling session strips out all the natural facial oils leaving face red, raw, sensitive, and dried out. The Argan Oil is soothing as it helps to replenish some of those stripped out oils.A 10 STAR Hair Repair Miracle!I have dry, course textured, colored treated, thick hair that is about shoulder length. My hair has always been a challenge no matter what climate I have lived. I use to live in a very humid climate on the east coast and my hair was constantly frizzy, out of control, and needed to be beaten down with a brush on a daily basis. Here in the dry desert where I now reside, I also face `hair challenges’ of a slightly different nature. My hair is still dry, and frizzy, but with the lack of any humidity, it has become limp and lifeless.My first experience with Argan Oil as a hair remedy happened under the worst conditions and the incredible transformation that the Argan Oil performed was nothing short of miraculous. Due to the arrival of unexpected company, I did not get the chance to use any moisturizing conditioner; I just wrapped my hair in a towel and it dried on its own, all bunched up. When I finally removed the towel, my hair resembled a damp, dried up mass of tangled tumbleweed. It was late, no time for a `do-over’, so I poured a small amount of the Argan Oil into an empty perfume atomizer, spritzed the hair with about five spurts, piled it on my head, proceeded with a brisk 20 second hair and scalp massage, and prepared to attack the `tumbleweed’ with my comb and brush. Miracle #1, the Argan Oil was a hair detangler, the wide tooth-comb glided through with ease. Miracle #2, my hair was full bodied, that does not happen often in a desert climate, unless you’re at the hair dresser. Now I cannot claim that my hair was shiny, silky, and glossy, because course textured hair generally does not have that characteristic unless one uses a silicone or other chemical product, but it certainly was very smooth, soft, and manageable.This ends my review on Moroccan Argan Oil, but if you wish to read further, I have done some research on this fascinating product and the information below contains some interesting facts, along with useful information.Interesting Argan Oil Facts
• Argan oil is made with the nuts or the kernels of argan trees found in the hills in a rural town 2 hours away from Marrakesh.
• For oil used in cosmetics, the nut oil extracted is raw and native Berber women hand-process just one liter of argan oil every few days in a painstaking manner. This laborious process takes about 12 – 20 hours of hand processing to produce one litre of Argan oil. Oil produced by this method will keep for 3 – 6 months because it has extremely high vitamin E levels and is considered oxidatively stable.
• Argan Oil is one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world, and is gaining popularity as a “miracle ingredient” in the beauty product industry. It has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids, which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.
• Argan oil has a similar fat content to olive oil and is used for similar purposes. Commercial Argan oil is more expensive than olive oil.
• Argan Skin Care Benefits:1. Argan oil’s rich combination of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and Vitamin E can prevent free radical damage to the skin and promote healthy cell turnover. It preserves existing collagen and stimulates new collagen growth. The fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties and keep skin cells healthy and well-hydrated.2. Apply antioxidant products in the a.m. as a barrier to prevent environmental damage we all experience throughout the day. The concentrated formula of 100% argan oil is dense, that it should be applied in small amounts, if necessary add more. On the skin, apply a drop or two and then rub gently until evenly absorbed.3. People with oily skin should proceed with caution when using oil-based products. Besides leaving a heavy feeling on the skin, they may even stimulate acne if predisposed to breakouts.Anti-agingArgan is considered an effective anti-aging oil due to properties such as the high levels of vitamin E /tocopherols (anti-oxidants help neutralize free radical damage, which is important for skin exposed to polluted environments) and saponins (skin-softening agents). Besides cooling and soothing inflammation, it is also reputed to help reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin`s hydro-lipid layer.Healing and ProtectingThe active substances called triterpenoids that occur in Argan Oil offer skin protection benefits. These include tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties.The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids and is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains 0.8% unsaponifiables (a large group of compounds also known as plant sterols or sterolins). Sterolins improve skin metabolism, reduce inflammation, and promote excellent moisture retention.Hair and Scalp BenefitsFor the hair, emulsify a drop or two in your palms and apply to the tips and shaft of your hair as needed. On the skin, apply a drop or two and then rub gently until evenly absorbed.
• Argan oil can be used to remedy dry, itchy scalp.
• Dry Brittle Hair and Split Ends – It will improve the strength and condition of the hair strands as the oil’s healing blend of Vitamin E and Omega 3 fatty acids penetrate the hair’s cuticle.
• For hair that is fine, look for a product with a blend of argan oil, which offers hydration without the heaviness.Medicinal Properties
• Argan oil contains rare plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol), not found in other oils. It is believed that these phytosterols are unique in their combination and that there are no other vegetable oils with a comparable phytosterol composition. In general phytosterols reduce inflammation and help block cholesterol absorption from the intestines. They also show anti-cancer properties.
• Argan oil facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice. It contains flavonoids that act as a natural anti-inflammatory both internally and externally.
• The oil is considered highly beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
• It is helpful for lowering cholesterol levels, stimulating circulation and strengthening the body`s natural immunity.
• It is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, and dry eczema. It is also used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.Brief Summary Instruction Guide:
• Hair: Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair, as well as add a little shine. Apply to hair while still damp for an all over treatment or apply just to dry ends after hair is dry.
• Scalp: If dealing with dry scalp, apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab the scalp with the oil. If done before bed, it will give the oil plenty of time to moisturize the scalp before a hair wash in the morning.
• Face: Used as a daily morning moisturizer will make skin smooth, clear, and radiant.
• Body: You can use argan oil for a full body moisturizer, applying just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply oil right after the shower for best moisturizing results.
• Hands: Argan oil is a great oil to use on hands, especially on cuticles and on nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling. For rough cuticles or brittle nails, massage some argan oil into your digits during your next manicure to quench them quickly.Thank you for reading my review, I hope this has helped in discovering some new and beneficial ways to use Moroccan Argan Oil.
Nice Argan Oil
I’ve used argan oil on my skin, hair and nails for a while. It is a great anti-aging weapon as well as makes my hair softer for a few days after using this as a ten minute conditioner. This seems to be a high quality argan oil and I’m pleased with the product.Also, keep in mind that this just takes a few drops. I am able to cover almost all of my skin and face with just 1-1.5 droppers full. On my hair, I use only a couple of drops. This is a pretty generous sized bottle and will last a while.
Highest-quality pure argan oil
There is nothing comparable to inhaling the unique and complex scent of a high-quality, cold-pressed argan oil. It is sweet, nutty, and earthy, all at once. This organic argan oil from Beauty by Earth is cold-pressed from the kernel of the seed of the fruit of the Argania spinosa tree, which is native to Morocco, so it retains all of the fragrance as well as the natural pale straw color.It is presented in a 4 oz. amber glass bottle to protect it from the light, with a glass dropper attached to the cap. The label and packaging are simple but elegant, in keeping with the quality of the oil itself.Just a few drops of argan oil goes a long way on the skin, nails, cuticles, or hair. I have used several prescription topical sprays and ointments and many, many different kinds of oils, lotions, and salves, but argan oil is the skin treatment that I now use at least twice a day.It is quickly absorbed by the skin, locking in moisture, leaving it smooth and moist, and not at all greasy. I have several friends who use it on their scalp and hair several times a week because they really appreciate what it does for the appearance of their hair.Beauty by Earth provided a sample for evaluation and unbiased review and I recommend this argan oil without reservation.The bonus tube of all-natural lip balm is also a real delight, sweet, minty, and simply pleasant on the lips.
First off, I got way more product than expected. The bottle is huge. This will last a long time even with daily use. Secondly, I like it. I’ve use lots of oils before but this is the perfect consistency and really does help. I’m using it everywhere. Its a shock what your body does at it turns 30… 32… and i am really excited about this product to help me with these small scars and wrinkles. I love using it on my hair ends as well.