- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Excellent for hairloss
I bought this oil after reading its properties that promote hair growth. I put some in my conditioner and not only did I notice a aromatic fragrance, but the bald patches I had in my head have almost all gone away. My hair has grown back in the areas where there were none and the rest of my hair growth seems to have improved. My hair grows at a ridiculously slow rate, so I never get it cut, not even trimmed, but since using this, I’ve had no notice of it…the bald patches aren’t as visible and my length has def improved. Even the body of my hair…not sure if its related but its def a must have to your collection as it has many other uses.
I haven’t had a chance to use this one yet, but I love Rosemary. I think that I would repurchase!
Pretty Good Stuff
I use this in my hair products and it has been really good for my hair and scalp. I also use it for my nails mixed with other oils.
Not such a pleasant smell
I purchased this after hearing that Rosemary oil promoted hair growth. However the oil itself didn’t smell very pleasing to me, so I didn’t get much use out of it.
It is o.k.
The quality is not as good as brands you can get in your health food store like aura cacia or simplers. This one seems very watery, other than that it was alright. I use it for my hair and this bottle went very fast due to the inferior quality.
Love this product
I absolutely love edens garden. Their oils are awesome and affordable If you’re look for the benefits of rosemary oil, I would buy this one! Will be buying from them again.
WOW this is strong…it only takes a little bit of this to go a long way. I really like it, just a heads up that it seems a lot stronger than other EO’s I have bought.
Love my Rosemary!
I got my rosemary oil today and it’s been by my side since it arrived. I’ve been sniffing it and admiring the pretty little bottle. I put a couple of drops in my clay mask earlier and it was so lovely and relaxing. My 6 year old son thinks its stinky, but that’s because it’s strong..which is a good thing. I’m going to put this stuff in my shampoo and face cream. Love it. I believe rosemary oil is supposed to help with anxiety too, which is another plus. Can’t wait to try out the other Edens Garden oils. Have fun with yours! 🙂
Smells very strong . I’m using it for an inhaler, the properties in Rosemary areproven to help your memory.( Discovery channel ) Great product. ,,!
I like it
I love it! It’s very powerful. When I first unscrewed the top to get a whiff of the stuff "pow" It was a really powerful scent which was a good sign to me. I had to use some right away. It smelled sort of minty so I thought, "okay, I have to try this now." I swore it would give me a tingly, relaxing feel to my scalp just by the way it smelled and it did; I love that feeling because it just puts you at ease. I mixed some with my Nature Now’s Organic Coconut Oil and massaged into my scalp for a good 2 minutes and brushed it in with my Moroccanoil brush for another minute. Since I am using three things to stimulate my hair growth: Nature Way’s Organic Coconut Oil, This, and Ultra hair plus, there is no need to massage for 10 minutes. Anyways, as I said, it feels great on my scalp and the scent really does linger. I heard it’s very therapeutic for anxiety so I will try it as a night time aide before going to bed. A few drops in the morning added to my coconut oil and a few drops at night as a hair conditioner.
I use this on my hair and body. I also use a drop for my reen tea and lemon tea.
Rosemary Essential oil
I am very happy with this oil many uses with this but I like to add it to my conditioner for healthy hair .I have been noticing strands of hair more often in the shower and read that this helps with hair loss .I have used this just for a short time and I do notice my hair has a nice shine to it and less strands of hair in the shower .This can be used for many things just be careful not to get this in your eyes,it has a strong scent at first but fads down .I plan on trying as many of these oils as possible .The seller is great shipping is fast and the packaging is perfect and before I forget these oils come with a handy pamphlet that tells you the many uses they are used for.
disgusting herby smell is too heavy for home or anywhere. unfortunately I found out this is an herb not a flower…. so it really stinks I threw away the whole thing.
Smells lovely, make sure if you use it on your body you use a carrier oil…a little goes a long way
I purchased this Rosemary oil for my homemade shampoo. Rosemary oil is supposed to be good for healthy hair growth. I mixed green tea that was steeped for 30 minutes with an equal portion of castile soap, a few drops of rosemary oil, and a couple drops of vitamin E oil. Works great.
Makes my hair grow like a weed. LOVE! I massage it in my scalp five minutes along with Peppermint, Avacado, Lavender and Almond oil… fantastic results!
The product is great, however, I will have to look for something with the dropper instead, you waste too much product trying to shake it to get a drop out of it. So the product itself is great, the delivery system SUCKS!
Very strong smell
All you need is a few drops. This right here is some strong stuff. I smelt it through the package when it arrived and it overpowered the other essential oils packaged with it. I have to admit its smell is not my favorite and i had to get used to it. I put a few drops in my hair oils i made and i think i can say its helped my hair growth along with other things.
the oil is pigmented and few drops is enough . Definitely recommend it for beauty purpose. A little goes a long way!
Heavenly! i used this to make an eczema ointment for a friend’s child and it totally cleared it up! Also using in in my shampoo and conditioner to help my thinning hair.
One of my favorite scents!
I make my own lotions, glosses and balms sometimes and this product delivered the kick! I was surprised how much I like the smell. It worked well paired with citrus scents for me. Then again I pair everything with citrus. Smells fresh, not rancid, good service!
Rosemary is one of my favorite essential oils
I have no clue if this is 100% real essential oil but whatever it is, it did its job. I bought Rosemary (along with a ton of other essential oils) to add to my hair concoctions and thats exactly what it did. It lasted me an entire year and I love the stuff. I still have a little bit left which I will continue to use in my future hair concoctions. I also use to take a detox bath and put a few drops of Rosemary oil and Lavender oil in there a long with Epsom salt and baking soda. This has become one of my favorite essential oils. I’ll def be buying Rosemary again!
Very nice rosemary
I really liked this rosemary oil. I paired it with the peppermint, and they smell really nice together. I would definitely buy these again.