- The Best Facial Cleansing Brush Heads That Will Transform Your Sensitive Skin. Designed for Most Skin Types Including Sensitive and Combination Skin
- Precision Designed for Ultra-Gentle Cleansing That Leaves Skin Purified, Clean and Radiant
- Massages Skin and Increases Circulation to Skin to Reduce the Appearance of Wrinkles and Pores
- Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells Leaving Your Skin Softer, Smoother and Improve Skin Tone
- Save Money Buying High Quality Generic Replacement Brush Heads with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
To harsh on my face, making my face break out everytime I use it.
This is a great buy–I’m back to order another pack. Are they really Clarisonic? I compared them side-by-side to the real deal and couldn’t tell the difference. The caps on them are identical to the worn-out one I was about to toss that was real Clarisonic. Doesn’t matter to me as long as they work the same, and they do.
I waited to find these and will never go back to the ones from the Clarisonic people because of the price. This replacement makes the Mia worth buying. Because if you have to spend $25 every couple of months to replace the head, it make it too expensive of a daily treatment along with a cleanser like a philosophy purity cleanser. Love it. But I will say this is a bit of a deep cleansing replacement. I’ve only use the regular replacement and this seems to scrub it a lot more than the regular. So if you skin is sensitive don’t buy this one. I just use it less 2x per week. Love it.
Fake as hell
I got the real ones for several times. So when I got this, I can see it’s fake by just one glance. This is even worse than the Delicate Cleansing (GENERIC) 4 Pack commended by dealmoon. If you want the low price, it’s okay. But if you treat your face seriously, I suggest you get the real Clarisonic brush heads, although it might cost you more.
so fresh and so clean clean
love this! I would clean my face with nothing else. Use this on my clarisonic brush every night and my shin feels great
Really Good brush heads
Really Good brush heads. I use them on my clarisonic mia 2 and they work just as well as the clarisonic brand. Saved me money but I didn’t have to miss out on quality.
The same thing?
These even say "Clarisonic" on them just like the regular brush heads. They are very cheap replacements and work identically to the ones that came with the unit as far as I can tell. No complaints, give them a try – you might even be able to afford to change them as often as the company recommends at this price point.