- Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Silicone Free For Medium Hair by Redken for Unisex – 3.4 ounce Oil treatment
- It is recommended for casual wear
- 3.4 ounce Oil treatment
Silky soft hair
This bottle resembles a fine perfume decanter so it’s pretty enough to display if you wish. The oil is very effective in de-frizzing hair and rendering it soft. The length and condition of your hair will determine the amount you need to apply–use the dropper to release what you need in your palms, rub them together and run your hands through the hair. My hair is fine so I don’t need too much or it will become limp. A little goes a long way. Results in silky shiny hair.
Diamond Oil has earned its name!
My hair has received a quintuple whammy of damage– 1) a history of poor nutrition has caused brittle, dry, thin hair, 2) genetics have caused dry, brittle, thin hair, 3) coloring has caused brittle, dry, damaged hair, 4) poor habits of exposing my hair to hot water daily has caused brittle, dry, thin hair, and 5) wearing my hair in a ponytail has caused it to break off in spots. In other words, my hair is in bad shape. It is extraordinarily dry and brittle, and is so damaged that it is a ball of frizz almost all the time.I feel as though I have tried just about every product under the sun trying to repair the damage, or at least to prevent further damage. After trying just about every shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, hair mask, and post-washing treatment available, I fell in love with the Redken All Soft line of products and used them loyally for many, many months. Last time I had my hair cut, though, the stylist used this Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Oil in my hair and I was FLOORED at how soft and NORMAL my hair looked and felt. It was so remarkable that I didn’t even flinch when I heard the price of this treatment; I snatched it up straight away.I now use the Redken Diamond Oil in my hair at least twice per week.After washing my hair, I generally towel dry it and then let it air dry for about 10-15 minutes before I rub two or three drops of Redken Diamond Oil into my just-below-the-shoulder-length hair. I then let my hair air dry completely. The Diamond Oil allows my hair to air dry without become frizzy, and also allows my natural waves to be enhanced instead of being the catalyst for frizz.Redken Diamond Oil has a slight “sweet” scent, that compliments the yummy scent most of my other Redken products (primarily the “All Soft” line) has.Redken Diamond Oil is an oil, but it is a “dry” oil, which means it doesn’t leave the hair LOOKING oily at all. I use a moderate amount, but my hair doesn’t look oily unless I overdo it OR if I get the oil near my scalp. I would STRONGLY suggest keeping the Diamond Oil at least several inches away from the scalp in order to avoid the hair looking oily.Redken Diamond Oil is extremely pricey compared to some other similar products, but it is a FAR superior product to its look-alikes. It is a dry oil that SOFTENS hair, but does not weigh it down, that de-frizzes hair, but that does not lacquer hair in silicone. Many products like this one are made of either a heavy oil OR a silicone product. Redken Diamond Oil has neither the heavy oil nor the silicone.I would hightly recommend this product to anyone who has seriously damaged hair, as I do. It works well!
Ok this bottle is huge !! And beautiful glass ! U only use 2 to 3 drops per use and at that rate it could last me 5 years !Love the smell and just makes my hair feel and look so healthy . I have blonde dyed hair very dry very brittle and this has made the ends and overall look amazing . Smells like patchouli !!! YumCool pump right in the top
smells nice but not for people with asthma…softens hair but i get better results with coconut oil…u get a nice big bottle and the bottle is pretty…u can apply on arms and legs…not just for hair…
When I had my hair colored at the Hair Cuttery salon, they bleached my hair and damaged it. So I was looking for something to repair my damaged hair and found this product. When I read all the positive comments about this product I didnt believe it until I have tried it. It is amazing, it is not greasy and it makes my hair look smoother and more vigorous. Though the product is great but is pricey. I would recommend this product to everyone.
GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES ! “WAVY, STRAIGHT, KINKY, CURLY, NATURAL AFRO, KERATIN TREATED HAIR” !!!
THIS GOLDEN OIL IS A STYLIST DREAM ! ,THIS OIL IS VERY VERY LIGHT, NOT GREASY AT ALL !
• SMELLS WONDERFULLY NICE CRISP AND FRESH !, ,
• I HAVE BLEACHED MIXED TEXTURED HAIR, KINKY & WAVY AND NEEDED SOMETHING TO MAKE MY BLEACH BLONDE HAIR SHINE ! MY HAIR WAS DULL AND IT LACKED LUSTER !"Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine" TO THE RESCUE !!! THANK GOODNESS !!!
• GREAT FOR ETHNIC WOMEN WITH KINKY, CURLY, WAVY HAIR, PERMED , NATURAL AFRO, TWIST, BRAIDS,IT’S GREAT FOR "KERATIN TREATED HAIR AS WELL !
• AFTER I CO-WASH MY HAIR
• (NO LONGER USE REGULAR SHAMPOOS WITH SUDS),I USE A FEW DROPS IN THE SCALP WHILE HAIR IS WET , ADD A LITTLE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER BRUSH, COMB SET MY KINKY HAIR ON REGULAR SETTING ROLLERS AND UNDER THE DRYER , THEN JUST A LITTLE BIT ADDED TO THE HANDS AND RUN THROUGH THE ENDS AND BLOW CURL !!!
• MY HAIR TURNS OUT STRAIGHT, BOUNCY, BODY, AND INCREDIBLE AWESOME DAZZLING SHINE !!!!!I WILL ALWAYS USE THIS AS PART OF MY REGULAR HAIR REGIMEN.
• NOTE: THE OTHER DIAMOND OIL IN THE BLACK BOTTLE CONTAINS "CASTOR OIL"AND IS THE INTENSE TREATMENT, AND IS GREAT TOO CAN BE USED AS A "HOT" OIL TREATMENT.
• IT’S A MUST HAVE ITEM ! WORTH THE MONEY… SHOP AROUND FOR DEALS, SLEEK HAIR, EBAY, AVEYOU ETC…..