- Brand New. Ships from NY, USA.
- It’s a 3-in-1 multi-functional makeup sponge by Real Techniques. The rounded side blends larger areas of the face.
- The precision tip covers blemishes/imperfections and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nose, leaving you with a complexion that’s smooth, enhanced and gorgeous!
- Precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections.
- Flat edge for the contours around the eyes and nose.
Great for applying foundation!!
Cheap pricing and does a great job! Does a better job than the Beauty Blender for less than half the cost!
i have always applied my make up with a brush, mostely the real technigues expert face brush. Recently everyone has been on the beauty blender kick and i liked the way my brushes worked so i never thought to give it a try. I saw alot of reviews raving about this sponge so i figured for $5.99 why not.I LOVE it! Because you have to use it wet it feels like it helps hydrate your face while applying your foundation. The moist of the sponge keeps my foundation from caking up. It feels so soft and lovely on my skin, so glad i decided to try this sponge out.
One word: LOOOVEEE
Totally worth it for the price. I was 100% impressed. Better than my stippling real techniques brush. I won’t buy anything else!!!
this is it. its a miracle
i have not tried a beautyblender before so i cannot make comparison but this sponge changed my makeup. it was flawless. it is so easy and just makes you feel like a pro. for now i use it for my foundation and concealer. i am yet to use it for a powder. would stock up on this. its a life saver. highly recommended
Beats all the others!
I’ve tried several of the latest cosmetic sponges in the last 6 weeks. This one is my hands-down favorite. I reach for it time after time. It’s soft and has a lot of give but remains sturdy. I’ve been using it regularly now for four weeks and although it’s stained there are no other signs of wear. The shape works perfectly – I find I use all three surfaces but the flat tip is the one I use the most. And it’s very affordable. My only problem is what to do with the other sponges in my drawer