- Plant Guru Cocoa butter is PACKAGED IN HDPE FOOD GRADE JAR WITH “SCREW CAP” TO ENSURE FRESHNESS… NET WEIGHT 1 pound
- Antioxidants:Cocoa has more antioxidant flavonoids than any food tested so far, including blueberries, red wine, and black and green teas. In fact, it has up to four times the quantity of antioxidants found in green tea. Health benefits of these antioxidants include:•Promote cardiovascular health,•Protect from environmental and metabolic toxins,Help repair and resist damage caused by free radicals, and may reduce risk of certain cancers.
- Compare to: Palmers, Pacari, Navitas Naturals, Sunfood, KAKOSI, Madina, Perfect Body Harmony, Caribbean Cacao, Bulk Apothecary, Natures Oil, Dr adorable, Shea terra, Essential Depot, Skin Beauty Essentials, Better Shea Butter, Molivera Organics, Now Foods, Raw Apothecary, Beauty By Shea, Saaqin, smellgood, Cleopatra’s Choice, Village Shea Butter, nubian heritage
- 1. USE AS AN EDIBLE BUTTER:Cocoa Butter is edible and possesses an extraordinary rich, delicate chocolate aroma. Add a piece of this ecstatic butter to your favorite smoothie, dessert, ice cream or chocolate creation. Because it has not been damaged by heat, our cocoa butter melts easily and blends nicely into any type of recipe. 2. TREATING DARK SPOTS:Helps greatly in treating dark spots, stretch mark , burns, irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations. 3. AS A MOISTURIZER and HEALER for SKIN:Cocoa butter may be used as a skin moisturizer. The moisturizing abilities of cocoa butter are frequently recommended for prevention of stretch marks in pregnant women, treatment of chapped skin and lips, and as a daily moisturizer to prevent dry, itchy skin.
- Common Uses: lip balm making, soap making, lotion making, body butter making, cooking, Baking, chocolate making, body, hair, feet, hands, skin, eyes, face, pregnancy, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, soap making, soap base, lip balm making, cream, lotion, Body butter, Natural hair growth, relaxed hair, acne, curly hair, babies, baby hair, men, massage, Lotion Bars, skincare, essential oils, rashes, texturizer, toner, whipped, moisturizer, serum, soap bar, melt and pour base, souffle, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, shampoo, heals, nilotica, carrier oils, blends, recipe, sun burn, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin, black soap
Nice and fresh~!
I was worried with all the bad reviews for other products being rancid when received, but this butter is really sweet and fresh. I highly recommend it for soaps and food creations
High quality, exactly as ordered.
I received 16oz of high quality unprocessed cocoa butter in a screw top plastic jar, exactly as I ordered. I use it to make lip balms and body butters, works just great. I experimented with doing some cooking with it too (pro tip: use in place of butter for baking).I will be ordering this product again.
Excellent Food Grade Cocoa Butter
It is not always so easy to find food grade cocoa butter. And some of the more adventuresome dessert recipes call for it. This cocoa butter is excellent quality, and reasonably priced. It comes as large chunks in a plastic jar. They melt easily and then can be used in crafting your candies, pastries, or cakes.
Exactly as advertised
This was a full pound (I weighed it after it showed up), good quality as far as I can tell, though I’m no expert. I’m happy with my purchase.
I was impressed from when I first opened the package and smelled the strong chocolate aroma. I bought it to make my own skin care products, but I had to taste it when I smelled it. It tastes like unsweetened chocolate to me. You can tell it is very high quality from the texture and from the amount of flavor and aroma it has. It melted down beautifully with coconut oil and peppermint oil for an eczema treatment and with mango butter for a lip treatment. Unfortunately, my skin is extremely sensitive to change, so it didn’t do anything to heal my eczema, but it made the parts of my skin that were already healthy so soft. I will be giving it to a lucky family member who was blessed with better skin so they can enjoy it.
This butter smells so nice, and I love you can use this cocoa butter for food as well as for skincare. I have already used it for some chocolate candy I made. I will be using this for my skincare too 🙂
This stuff is amazing for the price. I will always buy this brand. I use it in food recipes and it is smooth and delicious with a very strong chocolate flavor and aroma — just wonderful!
My skin has found a new love!!!
This cocoa butter is wonderful. It was packaged in a huge re-usable plastic container and it came in chunky pieces. It has a light chocolate scent which I personally love and it melts easily between your hands. Since I use it for my skin, I melted it down and whipped it but I’m having trouble keeping it whipped, it begins to solidify again after only few minutes.Other than that, I would definitely purchase this again.
Mouth wattering smell love it!
I know u can eat it but that is not y I got it. ^_^I got this to make a body butter with again it is a little hard have to softer by warming it up but that is no big deal for me just won’t make a very good body butter. Still trying to work with it.All the same it smells so good I use it as is.Such a tasty smell. ^_^ <3