- Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, household cleaning, arts & crafts, pet care, baby care, cleaning collectibles, painting, car detailing, model building, first aid, and more!
- Use Q-tips cotton swabs for all your beauty needs. Get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick & lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures.
- Q-tips cotton swabs are great for cleaning electronics, dusting between the keys on computer keyboards, and cleaning out phone ports. They can also help keep you safe from battery corrosion on motherboards and hard drives.
- Q-tips are handy for arts & crafts projects. DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes. Q-tips are great for adult lifehacks too, like DIY nail art, or getting zippers unstuck.
- Q-tips are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby & pet care. Clean around your newborn’s belly button, between your baby’s toes, or around your baby’s nose. Pets need gentle care too – don’t forget your cats & dogs!
- Q-tips are ideal for cleaning hard to reach places. Use them to dust air vents, detail your car, or to clean ceramics & pottery. Q-tips are delicate enough for cleaning collectibles and jewelry.
I want my Wooden QTips back
For many years, QTips have been made with the wrapped paper stick holding the cotton on both ends. Up until a few years ago, it was usually easy to find the small boxes of the old style with the wooden stick and cotton on both ends in the baby section. However, I haven’t been able to find them and not even sure if they make them anymore. I like choice.
I have tried other brands of cotton swabs but always come back to Q-tips. In my opinion, they are the best on the market.
I have tried other brands in the past but nothing is better than Q-tip. Softer yet stronger, there is nothing better. A product with a thousand uses. This size can be found cheaper elsewhere.
They do what they’re supposed to.
They’re Q-tips. They work well. I find that the generic brands just don’t stand up as well as the brand name – for this product. One box lasts a long time (about a year) so it’s an inexpensive purchase.
There’s not a whole lot to say about Q-Tips. I bought them from Amazon beceause I was already buying items from there and I needed Q-Tips. They worked well.