- Perfect hair 2 percent treatment for women is proven to regrow hair among women with thinning hair or hair loss
- Clinically proven to work faster, grows normal strong and healthy hair.
- Works on the entire scalp including frontal baldness, enhanced with Biotin Emu Oil Caffeine Extract Green Tea Extract
- Noticeable thicker and longer hair and hair regrowth in as little as 6 to 8 weeks
- It is manufactured by a cgmp compliant facility in the Usa; We conduct assay testing identity testing and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present within spec and follows Usp standards and guidelines
Worked great for me along hairline, see before and after images at top of listing
I have used this product for the past year and I must say I am very very pleased with the results, really helped regrow hair where it was thinning! It works just as well as the expensive ‘name brands’ at half the price.I have a high hairline and with advancing age noticing my hair thinning, and hairline getting even higher, especially it was noticeable on one side.After using for a couple months I noticed new baby hairs coming in, a year later there is a significant improvement in regrowth and hair volume (I only used it around the face, hairline area.)Highly recommended.
This product works
This product does work. I actually dont use it for my scalp. I started using it a few years back when thick eyebrows came back in style. I dont pluck any more but I often groom my brows with a brow razor and change up the shape sometimes for a different look. This product makes the hair grow in faster and when I first started using it, it made my over tweezed brows thicker than I believe they ever would have grown back in on there own. This is the third time Ive bought it but the reason I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5 is it used to have no scent and the new formula smells as if peppermint has been added to it. It also tingles now too. Still, I will buy it again when I run out.
The main problem I have with this product is the fact that any/all regrowth is temporary. You are not to use on any patchy hair loss (alopecia) which aside from general thinning would be why most women would purchase it (no mention of this in the description of course). The smell is not terrible, a little goes a long way and overall I’m sure it works BUT the downside of it far outweighs the upside. Sorry.
I am not sure how good it works, but it is because I cannot use it unless my husband is out of town. It smells funny and strong.
no effect yet (1.5 mo of use)
I don’t see any difference yet. if there is any hair that appeared on my balding area, it’s just thin hair, as thin as the hair on my arms.