- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Great for IBS C
All of these oils are great, and especially the lavender which smells and tastes excellent and is very calming.Still, I felt compelled to write about this peppermint oil because I read that it helps IBS C sufferers. In my case, it definitely worked and I felt the effects within an hour of consumption.I definitely recommend this is you’re looking for natural alternatives to constipation.*** AS an added note: I find the orange oil works almost as well as the peppermint. Main thing is a tiny drop can be added to coffee and it really is good. It also works pretty fast!
It arrived early and its very strong so a little goes a long way the price was reasonable also since i have looked elsewhere this was the best going i would buy it again
I love it
UI added it with olive oil and worked it into my scalp. My hair is getting thicker and it smells great!
Peppermint Oil – Very Good
I used this with another oil for my itchy scalp, I used it with my conditioner. Works wonders, did the job.
I love the sent of this peppermint. This smell is not so overpowering and I can’t wait to put it in my shampoo mix. My package arrive fast and packaged well. I will order from them again.
Helps with an itchy scalp
I add it to my growth aid mix and daily moisturizer and I love the tingle it gives. I haven’t had to scratch my scalp lately.
I bought this product to make a home made airfreshner for work. You take a paper cup and put a piece of gauze in it then add 2-4 drops and the aroma smells so good and powerful. Its a great trick especially in a hospital when you have an extra smelly patient. Product also arrived fast
The TGE oils are all genuine and very aromatic! However you choose to use it you won’t be disappointed by the scent. A little goes a long way. I found I didn’t like the peppermint as much as some others but it is a great stimulant for skin (scalp especially)
Absoutely love it!
Edens Garden is my favorite place to buy essential oils from. The bottle are decent size and since the oils are 100% pure you only need few drops! love it!
I bought this peppermint oil just to put in my hair concoctions and it did it’s job. I also mixed the peppermint oil with my other essential oils to scare away insects and that seem to work too. Peppermint has become one of my favorite essential oils and I will def buy it again.
MY SINUSES IS IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF
I SUFFER FROM SINUSES AND THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST THING TO USE AND I ALSO USE THIS PRODUCT TO MAKE MY OWN DIY BATH SALTS AND THE PROVIDER SHIPS FAST AND THEY PACKAGE IT WELL
smells great & stimulates scalp
I use this in my homemade leave in conditioner and it does two jobs. first it stimulates the scalp, but it isn’t a harsh tingle and secondly it smells great.
One of the FAVES
Used this for literally almost every blend I can think of. It’s great to have to help concentrate while trying to study as well as a great essential oil tea minus the mess of a tea bag!! My fave is using a few drops in hot water and then adding some agave nectar to it and just inhaling the steam as it cools down enough to drink…totally freeing!!
Fresh and clean
The peppermint is strong but not overbearing. It does fill up a big room pretty quickly. I use it on my oil diffuser and dilute with a little water and it lasts for a long time. Highly recommend.
Got this to try and help with my headaches. Didn’t cure them, but it did feel cool and refreshing on my temples.
I ordered this..it arrived very quickly. I use it to clear my sinuses when I have a horrible headache. It’s a "must-have". I carry it with me.
Great smell and gets rid of the itch!!!!
It keeps my hair from itching the only drawback is it make my head scarf and hair oil and I mix it with other oils and put it in a spray bottle. So, I am not sure if the other oils are making it more heavy or greasy.
Good product but too small…
Love this oil! Used it for my scalp and love the tingling sensation. The only problem is the size of this bottle, it didn’t last me at all so I just mixed it with a few other oils. Will definitely be purchasing a bigger bottle next time.
Doesn’t smell quite like I expected
It doesn’t smell quite like I expected but I think I will enjoy it. Undiluted it has a cooling effect. Can’t wait to put a few drops in a candle.
Husband and I used this for colds we caught this winter
I put peppermint in our humidifier when my husband and I got the cold this winter and we both got better. His sinuswas so bad he couldn’t breathe and this really helped, I would recommend everyone try this, it is great and the smellis nice too. Also the smell of peppermint will keep out spiders, and other insects.
great for scalp
Great smelling but a little strong(peppermint) a little goes a long way, I use it about once a week for a scalp massage, very tingly, moisturizes my scalp
I use this oil for different thing done to boil on my stove w water to make the house smell good but I’m also a nurse so when I gave a smell I can’t feel I put a little under my nose and it blocks out the unpleasant smells.
Smells just like peppermint
I have been placing orders for Edens Garden Oil and so far I love them .I want to start making my own cleaning products so my family does not have to smell all the harsh chemicals from store bought cleaners .I like the peppermint for the an air freshener I place a few drops on cotton balls and place them in the bath room.I also made a room spray so easy just need a spray bottle around a dollar at walmart and added water and 5 drops of the oil and wow the whole house smelled so good and I feel better using pure products .Mybe my kids wont suffer so much with Allergies .
very nice aroma
I think on Christmas this aroma would be the best, but I had it last night on my bedroom and it was just wonderful .
It had a mild minty smell when first applied compared to another brand of therapeutic grade peppermint oil that I had left over. and had a "funky" smell after a few minutes. Wouldn’t buy again.
Excellent product, a must have in the shower to open up sinuses or at the bottom of my feet with socks, very rejuvenate
Great price and quick delivery…it is extremely strong and long lasting smell so a little goes a long way…I will be ordering more of this and trying other fragrances as well…
Great for headaches
Pure therapeutic peppermint is great if dabbed on your finger and placed behind your neck, also if the headache is on one side put a dab there.
This oil is GREAT.not only do I use it for my natural African American hair but I use it as a air freshner.the sent linger for a long time.
If you put too much in your hair, you will feel this overwhelming tingling sensation. but I love it. High potency.