- Long lasting smooth style
- Moisturizers help nourish, condition and smooth hair to make it strong against damage and more manageable
- Pantene’s advanced formula provides moisturizers to strands, helping to lubricate the cuticle layer of each hair fiber to reduce friction and smooth the cuticle
- Unique micro-smoothers help prevent frizz from forming, even in humidity
- Long lasting results
Now even those of us with long thick boring hair can have a mane that looks phenomenal!
There are so many hair care products out there for fine, thin, colored, frizzy, curly, damaged and every other kind of hair type, that those of us with very thick hair have just been stuck using one of those. But thanks to the new Pantene Medium-Thick Hair solutions line, we finally have our own choices in hair care!I have very thick, long hair. I grow it out over several years and then have it all cut off and donate it to Locks-for-Love (an organization which makes human hair wigs for children with medical conditions who have lost their own hair). But just because I donate my hair doesn’t mean I don’t also want it to look great while I’m still using it. :)Like many other people I dye my hair, curl it, flat iron it, style it, blow-dry it, and sometimes just like to put it up in a hair clip. I have always been in need of a shampoo and conditioner that was made for those with thick hair, and Pantene has finally created it!This Pantene Pro-V Medium-thick Hair Solutions Frizzy To Smooth Conditioner (and the shampoo from the same line) work wonders for making my hair super soft and manageable. It calms the straggler hairs yet still allows hair to be manageable for styling with curling irons without going flat. It gives hair just a touch of shine, but in no way makes it greasy. The scent is not overpowering in any way, and it makes hair so soft you can brush right through it while soaking wet.This 33.80 oz bottle is HUGE. I had no idea exactly how large it was until it came. This is not the bottle you find on the shelves of your local grocery store or Wal-Mart/Target. This is Sams Club/Costco size. It’s about as long as a loaf of bread! This bottle is over 2 lbs of conditioner, so even those of us with a lot of hair will find it takes a long while to use it all.
• This is NOT a line for those with thin or fine hair
• I always end up seeing posts/reviews from those who say they have thin/fine hair and shampoos/conditioners like this make their hair limp and lifeless. Yes, if you have hair that you would consider “thin” or “fine”, this will just weight it down. This line is made for those who have an abundance of hair and are wanting to get it smooth, soft and under control. Please check out one of the other lines for those hair types. This is not the one your looking for.If your hair is long, thick, poofy, coarse, or any other variation of these, I highly recommend trying the Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Hair Solutions line. It’s the best line of hair care I have found that offers products for these hair types. Now even those of us with long, thick boring hair can have a mane that looks phenomenal!
Does the opposite of what it’s supposed to do
This conditioner poofs out my hair, making it a frizzy mess! I have thick wavy hair prone to frizziness in humidity. This stuff makes my hair look worse. It adds volume, and makes my hair look dull and flyaway, like thick fuzz. It looks horrible whether I blow it out or let it air dry. I just got this conditioner recenty so I’ve only been using it during the summer. I’m not using it anymore for now. I can’t stand how my hair looks when I use it. Since I’m stuck with a huge bottle, I’m going to try using it in the winter when the humidity levels are very low to see if there’s any difference. Hopefully my hair won’t look so bad. I will never again buy another Pantene product.Update 2/4/13: Not much of a difference using this conditioner in the winter. My hair still looks frizzy and dull, but not as poofy. I prefer Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine. Will never buy Pantene again.
Love the HUGE Size
I have this product on subscribe and save. If you’re wondering: it contains silicones, which coat your hair and make it shinier and silkier. Much beauty/hair advice says not to use silicones because moisture has a harder time penetrating the strand, and it leaves a build-up. Personally, I’ve never noticed a build-up and I’ve used this product for 7 years now.People compliment my hair ALL the time and are constantly asking me my secret. I couldn’t recommend it any more highly. 🙂
Love this Conditioner
I also bought the shampoo and I love it. I love the smell of it and how soft it leaves my hair. I also like the fact that I got a big bottle so it will last me a while.
Great Deal, Good Conditioner
I feel like there are much more moisturizing conditioners out there. But for the price (less than $10), this liter of conditioner is worth it for everyday use. The pump is also a plus.
Not the same as you buy in store
This Pantene is absolutely not as good as the one you buy in the grocery store. My hair felt like I hadn’t had any conditioner in at all.
Must have for managing thick frizzy hair
I have tried many different conditioners from Garnier to Finesse, and everything in between even stuff from Biosilk. Nothing else gives me the results I want every single time except this conditioner. I have long, medium thick, black hair which is very prone to frizz and I don’t really have the time to spend (or money) to sit in a saloon once or twice a month. So this product absolutely helps to the point where I must always have a bottle in the shower. I suppose you could mix and match any shampoo, but I typically just go with the same line of shampoo (to match the chemistry and everything). I still need to follow it with straightening iron, and get the semi-wavy/straight/messy look.If you have very thick hair then this product might not do much for you, but for those with medium thick hair that gets frizzy after you dry, I really recommend this.