- Olive Oil can improve elasticity and hydration of hair with constant use
- This spray is a non-greasy sheen enhancer that restores hair’s natural moisture balance
- Product does not contain fluorocarbons and drying alcohol
I love this line but not this product
African America, 4c, relaxed girl.This does literally nothing to my hair. Absolutely nothing at all, which I find weird because theoretically it should do *something*. Anyway, I use honey as a pre-poo or added to my DC [adds major shine and softness] once a week on wash day, and I deep condition and co-wash regularly, so maybe it just does not work because I already have the level of shine it would impart if I did not do those things? Perhaps I expected it to be more like a salon style shine than the sort of healthy glow you get from honey and regular DC/baggying?Anyway, I’m sure this works for loads of people, but if you’re already doing other stuff to give your hair shine like closing cuticles and adding your own concoctions to your dc, this probably won’t add much to that.
Made my hair greasy!
The product made my hair very greasy. It looked shiny, but more like I hadn’t washed it in weeks. Also it smells like aerisol.
Great oil sheen
This spray smells great, adds a nice shine and doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy. I’ve used it on bantu knot outs and twists. It refreshes your hairdo after a few days and makes your hair look nice and healthy. Sleek shine and pleasant smell, I love the Olive Oil line of products.
love! love! love!
this product is awesome. it keeps my hair feeling soft and shiny without being greasy! It is also a great frizz-buster. my hair is shiny and bouncy after i use this product. love it!
Organic R/S Root Stimulator Olive Oil Sheen Spray, 11.5 Ounce,
My daughter loves this, makes her feel full and bouncy! I find it to be too oily and runs down off the hair.
Wish I knew about this product way back when!
• The oil sheen spray is awesome.
• It gives you a nice shine without making your hair look greasy, just try not to spray it too close to the scalp.
• I spray on my dog too and my family loves how shiny her fur looks (along with Avoderm dog biscuits, she says yum!)
• The scent is light.
• Will definitely by in the future.
• Great for everyone who wants shiny hair.
Makes hair shiny, not slimy
I hate hairspray, but this is really more of a “shiner” than a holding product. If your hair seems a little dull, this brightens it up, no problem.