- Formerly known as “NIVEA Harmony Moisturizing Body Wash.” You may receive either product depending on availability.
- Enriched with moisturizing shea butter and conditioners, this exquisite cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly.
- The calming scent of vanilla blossom creates the perfect balance for your senses.
- Your skin is left moisturized long after the shower. Developed with NIVEA’s breakthrough Hydra IQ Technology to provide your skin with intense long-lasting moisturization throughout the day even beyond the shower.
- For a film-free skin feel and smooth, touchably beautiful skin!
NIVEA BODY WASH
I LOVE Nivea body wash usually but this was old smelling and when I received the package it had spilled all over everything and was not packaged properly! I will not order this again! I ended up throwing the whole order out! The mail lady had it all over her shirt and hands!
I Like This
I love the moisturizing effects of this body wash. The smell… I can live with it. I like the fact that it lingers long after you step out of the shower. I also like the price, and the shipping was right on schedule.
Not my favorite
It works fine but I really didn’t care for the smell. It wasn’t really shea or vanilla but more musky smelling. Wouldn’t purchase again.
All Nivea Products are Great
I absolutely love Nivea body washes and bath oils. This product is great for dry skin because it has various moisturizers and very little or no alcohol. I used to buy Nivea bath/shower products from Target, but could never find enough; sometimes any at all, in stock for purchase. However, I really like that I can purchase Nivea bath/shower products at Amazon.com and sometimes at a more reasonable price.
Harmony Nivea Cream Oil Body Wash
This wash was not what I expected for scent wise, but I still consider it a good buy for price.
Works Great for Eczema!
Nivea Touch Of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash, Shea Butter & Vanilla Blossom Scent is very soothing and healing for those who suffer from Eczema. Thanks, Amazon for offering this terrific product. I highly recommend this body wash for those who suffer from Eczema.
Good wash, strong scent
The wash itself is pretty good- lathers and rinses quite well. But the smell is too flowery for me and I will most likely not buy again. If you don’t mind a flowery smell, this is a great buy.