- Al-Rashad Books sells genuine world famous Al Rehab concentrated perfume oil
- High quality exotic longe longer lasting and is free from alcohol
- Comes in a 6ml (.2 Ounce) roll-on vials makes it easy to anoint
- One of the most popular perfume oils in the world, Inexpensive price does not sacrifice high quality.
- A true value, Manufactured in Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirites, A little of this delightful perfume oil goes a long way, A true delight to wear, Unique blends make many varities of oil that can be used both by men and women
This perfume oil is a little nauseating to me. It is very strong and I had to wash my wrist several times to remove it from my skin. It was an inexpensive experiment, but it didn’t remotely smell like rose, just musky and heavy cloying floral. I may add it to the mopping water and see if it is more tolerable when it’s not on my skin.
The smell was quite unexpected but I really enjoy it. Quite strong which I like. Decent staying power. Good deal
This is a nice smelling oil, a little bit goes a long way for me. The price is reasonable and did not take long to ship. I will buy this oil again when I run out!
A Must-Have for Women
This Al-Rehab attar, a concentrated perfume oil in a roll-on bottle is described as a fresh feminine fragrance with delicate Taif Rose and citrus note in the top, and a blend of jasmine, precious oudh, sandalwood and amber in its heart. It is the scent of a fresh morning breeze in a rose garden. Gentle, soft scent of fresh rose petals with accents of lemongrass.This is one of my favorite Al-Rehab perfumes. It is blended beautifully, doesn’t have too much oudh, but just the perfect amount to pull all the notes together. This is very feminine and very interesting and different for the Western woman. Give it a try, you will fall in love with it.
Lovely, Lovely Scent
This is a delightful fragrance, it definitely smells like an expensive cologne and it has great staying power. I got compliments on it and even as I type this review, (the next morning after wearing it the day before), the scent is still pleasantly wafting up from my camisole top. I will most definitely purchase this again and again!
This is a beautiful, sexy and sweet floral, nothing old-lady-ish about it. I have “Boudoir” also and yes, they are quite similar. Most suitable for evening and romantic wear in the cooler months. Great value as usual from Al-rehab! Enjoy
It is a very nice aroma, very light and not overpowering, feels wonderful after a shower mixing with your cream