- Pressed Powder Mineral Foundation is one of our many healthy makeups formulated with minerals and enriched with age defying and skin-soothing botanicals for flawless buildable coverage.
- Flawless Coverage: Silky, triple-milled minerals offer buildable coverage to even skin tone and smooth the appearance of fines lines and pores for a naturally beautiful complexion and shine-free finish.
- Age-Defying: A powerful blend of Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea and Sea Kelp, plus Vitamins C and E defend skin against free radical damage for a healthy radiance.
- Skin-Soothing: Formulated with only the safest, most gentle ingredients, the natural UV protection of minerals, plus skin-soothing Licorice Root, Aloe Vera and Cucumber. Great for use on all skin types.
- Formula Purity: Gluten Free :: 100% Vegan :: Cruelty Free :: Paraben Free :: Artificial Color Free :: Fragrance Free :: Talc Free :: Hypo-allergenic :: Phthalate Free
- Flawless coverage for radiant skin
- Blend onto skin in light layers until desired coverage is achieved
- Pure, skin soothing ingredients formulated with only the safest, most gentle ingredients
Nice coverage, natural color
This product does an excellent job at concealing the redness on my skin which is caused by rosacea. I tried the Warm 1 and it was too light for my light to medium skin tone but the Warm 2 is very natural looking and fits my coloration perfectly. My skin is very sensitive too but this make up is completely comfortable to wear. My skin is also prone to acne but this make up does not cause pimples at all. Some other mineral powders have given me sinus headaches, but this one does not. I use a sponge to apply it rather than a brush to reduce the amount of powder I inhale. The only drawback is it tends to look oily after a few hours and needs a touch up about half way through the day.
Pressed Powder is a good one
Smooth and lovely. I love this pressed powder. It does not make my face look cakey.
Mineral Fusion Natural Brands Pressed Foundation, Warm 2
This product works really well. I have rosacea and with a concealer, this product does a pretty good job of covering the redness. It layers very well. I can layer with another mineral foundation to get the color just right as this has a slight yellow hue to it, but it’s not bad at all. It stays put most of the day too. I would recommend it!
My all in one foundation/concealer
I’ve been using mineral fusions pressed foundations for years now. I switch between Warm 2 in the summer and Warm 1 in the winter when my skin is a little lighter. The best way to test a color is to put a streak on your jaw line, in good lighting of course. It should blend right into the skin without being noticeable.I used to put a light moisturizer on my skin before use, it helps the powder stick to your skin. But in trying to manage my acne and clear up my skin I’ve stopped using any moisturizer and find that I’m still satisfied with the coverage & the durability. This stuff lasts all day! And is waterproof too (as long as you don’t rub it off). Plus the minerals provide SPF coverage simply by being a barrier (The more powder you use, the more protection).I first apply with a large brush (I use Mineral Fusion’s Flawless brush) and apply all over my face. Then I use a smaller brush for eyeshadow, to put more powder on concentrated areas like under my eyes and to cover a blemish. If I need a little more coverage then I get either my skin or the brush a little damp, and use a lot of powder on the eyeshadow brush, then go over the area, give it a minute to dry and it looks perfect.
Goes on smoothly
Love this makeup because it doesn’t have all the junk most makeup has in it. I have more estrogen in my body than I need, so I use this natural stuff. I first found it at whole foods. It’s a little cheaper on Amazon. Goes on smoothly and covers well. Pricey, but worth it.
This foundation is awesome!! such good coverage and I love that they have olive tones. It is PERFECT for olive skinned people like me. Every foundation I get have a different undertones than mine, but not this. I apply it with a beauty blender sponge and it goes on very smoothly.
I love that it a basically non toxic makeup with added sunscreen benefits. Goes on easy with the correct brush. I like most of this companies makeup line. The color is good for me as a I am not easy to match. I have a combo of cool and warm skin tone.