- Adds glossy shine and smoothes and controls flyaway
- Blue agave nectar thrives in harsh conditions by retaining moisture and nourishment
- Its perfect for all types of hair
- It is a lightweight mist that smoothes and shines hair for a glossy-finish as it controls frizz and fly-aways
- Botanical milks help condition hair, leaving it instantly moisturized, touchably-soft, shiny and healthy-looking
I really like this product, it makes my hair so soft without ending up greasy. But, if you have linoleum floors, beware! This stuff got on my floor without me noticing and it made the floor so slippery (after it had dried and sat for a day) that my husband and I both slid across the floor and almost busted our heads. It looked like something straight out of a classic banana peel slip scene.
I typically have wavy, frizzy hair that looks like straw. Not anymore! Since using this product my hair looks ah-ma-zing! I spritz it pretty liberally before I air dry or blow dry my hair and after it dries it is incredibly soft, silky and smooth. I am not even using a frizz serum anymore, this has done the trick for me. Also it smells so pretty! I will definitely buy again and again.
Too heavy for my hair
My hair had gotten dried out from the Florida Sun and winds. It is ok but seems to be too heavy for my naturally curly hair. Will move to something different.
So excited that I was able to find the Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk online…..I havbe had a very hard time finding it in the stores
Smoothing milk ok
This product is ok, but with all the rave reviews I thought it would be better, perhaps helps with detangling, but not much shine.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
My hair is curly frizzy and thick, and when straightening it would last for a while but then get all frizzy again and dry. I use this product after washing my hair along with ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer on my damp hair them straighten it and my hair feels so soft. Tia a great product and I love it