- Luxurious, non-greasy cream visibly improves skin quality by working on uneven skin texture with visible pores and fine lines
- Formulated with Perline-P, an association of three perfecting actives that optimizes the quality of skin’s surface by tightening pores, diminishing fine lines and revealing petal-soft skin texture
- Women self report skin instantly feels softer and texture is smoothed for a velvet touch
- In 1 month women self report pores appear smaller and fine lines are reduced, and 75% of women self report seeing an improvement in skin quality
- Suitable for all skin tones
Hmm…save your money?
It’s far too expensive for what little it does. I purchased this at my local Rite Aid for $25, as well as a collagen St. Ives product for $6…intending to choose between the two. I chose the St. Ives because the Youth Code didn’t seem to moisturize my skin AT ALL. I had dry, itchy, flaky skin all over my face while I used it (about 3-4 days). Sometimes, my skin felt raw the next day. I don’t like this Youth Code nonsense, it seems like I wasted my money.
I like the pore refine b.b. type cream. This was just ok. Not sure it works or does not. The tu e cream tingle d when I applied it so I know it worked. This one not sure. It might work for some, but not me.
Excellent face cream
I absolutely love this cream. I could tell a difference in two weeks how my skin changed and how clear and even my complexion looked. It works very well as a good moisturizer. Excellent excellent excellent.
it is a good product but not something which will make your skin wow
i was hoping for some great transformation, But the cream is nice and light , good to moisturize before you sleep
a MUST try
One of the best purchase of the year. My skin is noticeably softer and the dark spots are fading. It keeps my skin moist all day. It’s cheap and it works! LOVE it