- Klorane’s Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk is hypoallergenic and comes in an easy-to-use aerosol spray bottle. No water needed.
- Among other accolades, Klorane’s Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk is an Allure Editors Choice Award winner, Life & Style Beauty Award Winner, and also listed in Marie Claire magazine’s “15 Best Products of All Time,” December, 2009. “Spray on roots to absorb oils and odors for second-, third-, or fourth-day restyling.”
- “Model and backstage stylists swear by the oil-absorbing, volume-restoring powers of dry shampoos (like Klorane’s [Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk]…) to refresh post-flight hair and prolong the life of a blowout.” -Vogue
- “The tap water in London is loaded with lime, a mineral that makes hair brittle… ‘So girls here don’t wash their hair more than three times a week.’ Dry shampoo is the secret weapon for keeping hair fresh in between: Try Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo.” -Women’s Health
- Sulfate, paraben, and sodium chloride free. Free of synthetic dyes, phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan. Supplemental active ingredients include corn and rice starch for powerful cleansing action and natural microspheres (cyclodextrins) to eliminate dirt, oil, and odors.
This aerosol dry shampoo was not helpful for me
This product probably works better on lighter-colored hair. I have dark hair, and after I spray it, it is bright white. I can brush it out, but if I miss a spot, then it would be very embarrassing to leave the house like that! My blonde coworker finds it much easier to use because any leftover product is not terribly noticeable on her lighter hair.Other reviewers said that the smell was bad and/or overpowering, but I did not find that to be the case. I found the scent to be mild.I had hoped to use this dry shampoo to delay the time in between shampooing my hair since it gets very greasy on top. However, this product did not absorb enough oil to make my hair look noticeably cleaner. Perhaps the straight powder form of this product works better than a spray can, which brings me to my next point – this product is an aerosol (I couldn’t tell that from the product’s description on Amazon).Over all, I cannot recommend this product since it could not extend the amount of time in between shampoos for me.
Don’t know if I like this product. After researching about dry shampoo’s I read that this is one of the best ones so I decided to try it. I applied it on my bangs one day and after some hours my bangs felt a little oily. I’m a little disappointed.
Psst is better
Pssst! is better. I’m sorry, Klorane. I wish you and your family well, but you just can’t compete with the powdery wonderland that is Psst!
Good last resort
I like this dry shampoo; it works great on my blonde hair. It’s helpful when you’re busy and can’t wash your hair one day. I use it sporadically and it does the job. I don’t have a lot of experience with other brands, so I can’t really draw a comparison, but I will definitely purchase this product again.
1st time user
I purchased this product in hopes of adding some volumn to my fine limp hair..It works. I’m blonde…. not sure how it will work on darker hair…
It may cause your hair to be a bit white, but this stuff works SO INCREDIBLY well at soaking up oil!