- It provides a Non-Surgical skin resurfacing procedure by using sterile diamond heads to peel and rub off the dead cells at the top skin layer followed by vacuuming/suction removing particles along with any dirt and dead skin.
- This procedure removes skin debris, scars, blemishes, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation of the skin.
- Includes TWO DERMABRASION STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES. 9 PC DIAMOND TIPS which include –3 LARGE: 1 Fine, 1 Medium, and 1 Coarse;3 MEDIUM: 1 Fine, 1 Medium, and 1 Coarse;3 SMALL: 1 Fine, 1 Medium, and 1 Coarse.
- Also includes 360 cotton FILTERS (6 bags x 60 filters per bag) (240 small and 120 large ones). AIR HOSE FOR DIAMOND FILTER. POWER CABLE.
- Include Two cylinder-like plastic oil filters. Safety: CE certified.
machine lost suction… and no way those are diamond tips
I purchased this machine because of great feedback from others, however mine didn’t last a month. It lost suction after second use. Additionally the tips are not diamonds but some cheap metal, with a rough finish. Really not something i appreciate scratching my face with.I returned the machine and I am waiting on some great cistomer service. I hope they don’t dissapoint.CAn’t wait for resolution …
Salon Quality At Home!
Loved it! If you are into getting microdermabrasions at the salon, then this is a great way to save money. I’m a satisfied customer.Pros:
• The head pieces are great…they have a guide right on the box to let you know which headpiece is for what specific need (face, scars, nose etc…)
• It comes with enough circular filters and extra accessories.
• The unit is small which is perfect to store anywhere.
• The suction is great for at home use and the dial is easy to turn.
• Not noisy
• Cost effective
• Smooth skin ( Helpful hint: Remember to use extra sunscreen after you microderm because you want to protect the new layer of skin from harmful rays.)Cons:
• My only issue is that it came with two (one blue and one red) pieces which aren’t explained in the guide. I tried looking for it online as the guide suggested but the video didn’t show the same model. I assumed it was some type of filter so I attached one end to the microdermabrasion machine and the other end to the tube.
garbage. had no suction after 2 uses, returned mine and thankfully got a refund. Did not even come close to performing as its described.
Great product. Does what it is supposed to. Fades my scars. Notice changes every week I use it. I strongly reccomend this if your complexion needs help.
I returned it
This might be fine for younger people but at my age it didn’t work and was too abrasive for my skin. I wish it had.