- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Such a lovely scent
I have used YL’s "Joy" blend EO previously, but I just found the price to be abhorrent and I don’t like pyramid schemes. I would not rate this product 5 stars if I didn’t think the quality of Eden’s Garden "Joy" synergy blend to be absolutely excellent. I am so pleased with this company’s approach to their product in providing an entire product guide of everything they sell as well as a booklet of 101 ways to use essential oils. I really can smell the geranium and the rose and rosewood. It is such a pleasant and uplifting scent. I hope you will give Eden’s Garden a chance! Their products are truly wonderful!
The minute I opened this bottle, joy was definitely a word that came to mind I read some of the negative revues and although I know we smell and taste differently, I can’t imagine anyone not liking this one. I can smell all the different scents in this and it is heaven I dropped a drop on my palm and rubbed in and immediately my husband across the room said wow that smells really good.This would a great essence to put into a soap or shampoo Just joy!! ; )
It smells like Raid bug spray!
This crap smells terrible! One sniff gave me a headache. I walked past my dresser where the vial was sitting and got a headache again. I threw it away! Gross.
It’s ok. There is an after odor that reminds me of something that has sat and gotten old. It might just be that one of the essential oils in it is just not to my liking. Maybe the rose? I don’t like rose scented things because….it reminds me of things my Gma had that had gotten old.It may be okay for someone else though.
nice scent…doesn’t last
This is a pleasant, herbal scent. The price is great and I like the oil, but the scent does not last on me. It could just be my skin-type. For the cost, it is worth a try, and I would buy it again if it lasted longer.
I love this smell not to strong and vey nice in diffusers
My new favorite! It smells divine! I’ve mixed this with some unscented hand/body lotion andI find myself looking forward to using it everyday. I love it!Highly recommended!