- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Harmont Synergy Blend is Perfect for me
I am a little new to essential oil blends but have smelled enough in me time to know this is a winner. A great quality, price and excellent blend. I am using it for everything from cleaning to calming my self. Love it.
LOVE THE SMELL.
I really like this blend. It has a woody scent which is very grounding. I think the grounding scents are good for promoting harmony.
I Love This Essential Oil Blend
A few months back I got a bar of Lavendar & Clary Sage soap. I loved the scent and have parceled it out little by little, wishing I could find something similar to its scent.I happened upon this Harmony Synergy Blend of essential oils. It contains lavendar and clary sage as well as a few other oils including cedarwood and chamomile. I took a chance and ordered it and I am so glad I did. First a very little goes a very long way and the sage smell is probably the top note, being just a bit stronger than everything else. I like to mix a drop of this with a drop of pure lavendar oil and I get the same scent as the soap I mentioned–love it.Something about this scent combination is very soothing and relaxing to me as well as a bit reminiscent of my childhood, part of which was spent in a desert climate filled with the scent of sage and blooming lavendar after a rare summer rain. This transports me back to those happy times and just smells great. I also have problems with mites and thrips that like to come into my bedroom at night and I notice that whenever I use a drop or two of this around the room I don’t seem to get any of them coming in, so that’s an added bonus.Now excuse me while I dab a little of this on then enjoy a relaxing and peaceful Christmas.
Great oil, the aroma is wonderful and I use it in a burner or in my car and after shower over my body cream.
was under the impression that all essential oils were overpowering and kind of stinky but I absolutly love the smell of this
My inner hippie is happy.
Enjoying the oils. It is amazing how moods can be affected by different oil combinations. I just ordered one of the sets which is much more cost effective in the long run. I am using them in a small humidifier I got from Amazon that also has a light that changes color which for me adds to the experience. I fill with about 16 oz of water and add 2 drops of oil. Any more than that is too strong for me, the oils are very concentrated. Would highly recommend, especially for people whose moods and energy are highly impacted by their sense of smell.