- 100% Handmade (blended and poured) and sourced in the USA. We take pride in supporting our local merchants and creating local jobs.
- No cortisone, steroids, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes. We are certified Vegan, kosher and never tested on animals. And here’s our mandatory disclaimer: “We hereby confirm that this item does not claim to prevent, cure, mitigate, diagnose nor decrease the risk of eczema.” -whew!, now were covered, but we will sat that it will soothe your skin and reduce recurring flare-ups.
- We feature a completely RISK FREE guaranty so you don’t have to hesitate to make this purchase. Just try it for a full 30 days and if you do not enjoy a noticeable improvement just let us know. We’ll give you 100% of your money back. No questions asked. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction and we mean it. Just give us a try and you will see.
- There is no cure for eczema and sadly this skin condition seems to affect more and more people from a baby to a senior each day. We want to make sure that you feel better and that your skin is healthy and pain free. We offer a safe and effective way to soothe your symptoms with no gluten. To assure the integrity of all of our Gluten Free products, we adhere to a standard of no more than 19 parts per million of gluten. Our supplier has even built a separate Gluten Free packaging division complete with specialized machinery to make sure that our products maintain their purity. By going to these lengths, we’re able to ensure that folks with wheat allergies, celiac disease and gluten intolerance can trust that our products are safe to use.
- We like happy customers and there is no catch. We offer deep discount coupons to our repeat customers as well as a chance to win a $25. Amazon gift card. This means you can try more of our products for free.
Just OK, Search Continues
The jar is too small to be cost-effective for me. Great ingredients, but didn’t provide the relief that others got. My eczema may be too severe. I am currently using what I have left on my hands. In my opinion, it does not spread very well if you need it for large areas of the body.I’m currently using pure Shea Butter and Organic Coconut Oil to manage my eczema. Good luck with your search.My search continues.
didn’t help help my eczema
I did a week of twice a day applications and didn’t notice any improvement. Then I just ended up scratching my slippery over moisturized skin which isn’t very pleasant. I will still use it as a moisturizer for the non eczema affected parts of my body because it is pretty rich. The texture is interesting. It seems sort of solid/powdery but when you really rub it into your skin. I’m curious about the money back guarantee but I couldn’t find any information on how to initiate that process.
Delivered on time and great packaging. I am a long time eczema sufferer and it does not sure it but it certainly provides relief to the itchiness and dryness.
Great all purpose ointment
I bought this for some dry itchy areas I get on my wrists above my gloveline when working in the hayfield. Really provides a soothing feel when treated and restores the area by the next day. Good for many different uses and of course eczema outbreaks are what it is designed for. Smells great and feels great and seems to have good lasting effect. Pleased with this purchase.
Good quality product. I use this on my step-daughter. It seemed to help her eczema and did not have an offensive smell.
Love this. A great find!
I was so excited to find Naturally Me’s Eczema Treatment Body Butter. I can’t tell you how long I have been searching online for something that wasn’t made from chemicals or dyes. I have been reading for the past year, when my breakouts got a lot worse about how adding more chemicals to my body is not a good plan to improve my eczema. And as someone who cares about the environment and animals I love the fact that it is vegan, cruelty free and made in the USA.All that said, let’s talk about the product. First off, I always feel good shopping from amazon online. The experience is always good and I got it on the day promised. It came in nice packaging… A simple lightweight plastic jar with a simple black lid. NO fuss!As soon as I opened it the first thing I noticed is that it doesn’t have a weird chemical smell. It has a light lavender vanilla smell that doesn’t smell like the doctor’s office. Although I am not a fan of perfumed creams, I was glad to find out that it didn’t smell so strong that it would compete with my perfume.I read the directions and they suggested that I use it with Naturally Me’s homemade gluten free oatmeal soap. Well, I didn’t buy that yet, but I have a soap I like, so I soaped up and then applied the butter. It is rich and thick and goes on smoothly. It is certainly very moisturizing and I didn’t have any reactions with the first application like stinging or red bumps which has happened to me before.So far I am really pleased. It has only been a few days, but I can tell already that my skin feels softer and moisturized and it seems to have anti-itch properties as promised. I know this isn’t a cure for eczema, but so far so good.If this works out and I am very optimistic, I will continue to use this product.The one thing is that it’s kind of small, so I might try a larger size next time so I’ll get a little more bang for my buck.
After using it for 2 months I would say that it is helpful in keeping flare-ups from occurring, but once a flare-up has occurred this does not seem to help in calming it. So, I’d say this is a preemptive treatment option.
All Natural Cream
This is an all natural cream that works well for moisturizing and helping my dry skin. I don’t have eczema, but this makes for a very good product to help my skin not be dry.