- Silky finish
- Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth
- Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow
Seriously, these blushes are awesome! Cannot say enough good things. Price is incredible for quality. I love nars and laura mercier blushes and never thought something so cheap could compare, but elf blushes do. Totally worth a try considering price!
I like e. l
I like e.l.f. products, but found that this blush had a bit too much shimmer/glitter in it for my tastes.
Nice packaging, very sleek looking. Great pigmentation and blends very well on the skin!! I will be repurchasing this item!!
Found this brand through the EWG website so decided to try their products. While I am not in love with their eyeshadows, the blush seems to work well.
Pigmented soft rosy color
This color is quite pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It has glitter, which I don’t mind all that much, but if you’re looking for something matte look elsewhere. The color is a soft, rosy pink. It is quite nice.
“Blush” The word should say it all .. .
This product does NOT have enough pigment for my taste to make it justifiable. It doesn’t "read" well. It takes quite a bit to even be noticeable. I would skip E.L.F. and go with another company’s blush. Sorry to the makers, but it needs another formula before it will succeed. There are so many options.
Love this brand!
Really cheap products but I love results.i used to wear the expensive stuff but was tired of paying so much for so little.
This colour is sooooo flattering, huge amount of product that’s creamy and pigmented. A must have for anyone not just those on a budget
I must say, I am NOT totally “wowed” by this product. The pigment isn’t as POW as the image makes it seem. When I apply it, it actually doesn’t show much. And, for a person who wears minimal makeup, I hate that “pile-on” feel. Ya, the pigment definitely isn’t great. I am an AA female, medium complexion.
I love elf blushes. They are all pigmented, creamy, and blendable. I love the color pink passion it just looks gorgeous on my cheeks and nothing beats it. The elf packaging is really nice, it reminds me of the nars packaging but it’s not as expensive as nars. These blushes last on your cheek for awhile and I usually only reapply or touch up once while I’m out all day. When you apply them use a stipple brush because it is crazy pigmented and you don’t want to walk out of the house looking like a clown. There is nothing negative at all about these blushes. Elf does an amazing job with their blushes!
Mildly pigmented blush with glitter.
It is not very pigmented but it can be a plus if you want goof proof product.Since it takes a lot to get color it is less likely to make obvious mistake.So for $3 it is a good product to practice with.This color looks nice and natural on my pale complexion.I wish it did not have large glitter in it.Most of it falls off anyway.Packaging is sturdy and does not look cheap.I would purchase Mellow Mauve instead of this color because it is matte.
It looks crazy in the pan and I was honestly a bit afraid because I am super-fair skinned. Well, used with a light hand, it actually gives you the nicest glow, giving you a sweet, doll-faced look. Amazing for the summer! Easily one of my most used blushes.
not too pink, not too mauve. Feels good on skin and goes on easily. You will need to buy a brush. Happy with this purchase.
Really enjoying my E.L.F. Blush in Blushing Rose! It’s very pigmented, so it doesn’t take a lot to brighten my cheeks. I use a stippling brush to apply it and would definitely order it again.
I was disappointed in this blush–the color looks good in the box, but the “brush off” is poor; I really have to apply pressure to my blush brush to get any color on it at all, and very little shows up on my face. Its rare to have that problem; usually blushes can too easily go on too strong. It might be good for someone who only wants a hint of color?
very happy with this
I went for a long time without wearing blush. I saw this for a low price one day, though, while I was looking for something else, so I decided to try it. And it really does make a difference. I never realized how pale and washed out I looked until I put this on and took a picture of myself (see my profile picture). I am now wearing it every day!There are a lot of things I like about this blush:
• The color is great for me. As much as I cringe at the name “twinkle pink,” I thought a pink color would be best for my complexion.
• A little goes a long way. I don’t need to use much, so I anticipate it will last a long time.
• It’s inexpensive.
• Although I have sensitive skin, this has yet to provoke a reaction in me. (It also doesn’t seem to cause breakouts.)
• It looks the same all day long (no worries about re-checking the application in the mirror at work).Please note: This does not come with a brush, so you will have to get a brush separately. Also note that the mirror in the compact is rather small. (For me, this is not a problem, because I only put this on in front of my bathroom mirror in the morning.)If I had to mention one drawback, it’s that this is a little difficult to blend. I don’t want it to be too bright on my cheekbones. But I work around this by removing the excess blush from the brush before applying (by scraping it against the side of the compact), applying with a light touch, and then rubbing it in with my fingers. (I usually wear liquid foundation and occasionally powder on top of that.) This seems to result in a light level of color that is conservative enough for work but that really does make a difference in terms of my appearance.
Pretty blush, BUT…
This blush is soooo pretty on my skin tone, I love it but its sooo small, it looked a lot bigger on the elf website and on amazon:(
Don’t let the bright color mis-lead you. It’s very nice on olive skin tones. Gives a nice sun kissed kind of look to the cheeks. I would definitely purchase this blush again.