- Breakthrough face cream that is able to address perhaps the most important reason why our skin develops dry lines and wrinkles: Transepidermal water loss. It also supplements one of the most critical moisturizing entities in the skin that we loose as we age: Sodium PCA.
- Contains wonderful SKIN BARRIER-REPAIR ingredients
- Contains IMPRESSIVE mix of ANTI_AGING & SKIN REPAIRING ingredients
- This emulsion delivers HYDRATION to the skin, leaving it SMOOTH, SUPPLE, and YOUTHFUL. In a clinical study, it decreased transepidermal water loss on average by 41%, with a maximum improvement of 57% after a single application.
- EXCELLENT moisturizer reduces water loss from skin, and makes dry skin SIGNIFICANTLY MOISTURIZED
Worse company to purchase from
I love this product but will nEVER purchase from this company again!I realized I had over purchased creams from Dr D and wanted to return this one. The seller would not return it because I had opened it. I have never dealt with a company that does not return within 30 days. So buyer beware!
Very nice, non-oily, hydrating
I really like this moisturizer. I have a hard time with oily-slick / flaky-dry combo skin (really?? BOTH?? Sigh!).It is thick, creamy, and a little goes a long way. Lightly scented, so I can stand it.Unlike many moisturizers, it doesn’t leave an oily sheen on my face, and soaks in nicely.I will buy this again.
Dr. Denese full time user
I use Dr. Denese as my full skin care regimen and this face cream is one of my favorites. It is light enough to go under makeup with my mature normal-to-dry skin.
This product is okay not real moisturizing unless you put alot onfound it rather thick, but using it. It has no SPF in the productso just be aware. Will not buy this one again. Like manyDr. Denese products.
This product a little goes a long way. It really holds in the moisture and you don’t have to use much at all. If you use it with the serum, you will surely see great results! Just remember this product is much thicker than your normal face cream; however, it did not seem to clog my pores at all.