- Dove Color Care Shampoo nourishes and helps protect color vibrancy against dullness
- Dove Color Care Shampoo is formulated with lower sulfates (vs our regular Dove shampoo) and helps keep color vibrant
- Dove Color Care shampoo for color-treated hair repairs hair to help maintain its beautiful, vibrant-looking color
- Dove Color Care Shampoo nourishes hair so your color stays vibrant through up to 40 washes (shampoo and conditioner systems vs. non conditioning shampoo)
- Dove Color Care Shampoo is also available in 12 oz
- For best results, use with Dove Color Care Conditioner
- Nourished, healthy looking hair keeps color vibrant for up to 8 weeks
- Our lower sulfate formulation with vibrant color lock, gently cleanses and conditions hair so your color stays vibrant longer
- Love your color and it will love you back, experience the Dove difference
- For colored hair
Wanted to love it.
I used Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo and loved that, so when I colored my hair I of course switched to the color care. It does protect the color and it doesn’t weigh my hair down but it leaves my hair very greasy in less than a day.
I love this Shampoo
This shampoo is by far the best I’ve ever used. I also have the conditioner (read review.) I have allergies which led me to using baby products which didn’t really help my hair. I do not color my hair but I got a color care shampoo because I think it’s more gentle than regular shampoos. I feel this is much milder than Pantene as well. I have a lot of wavy/curly fine hair that is hard to style and condition, but this along with the conditioner and fine hair foam I can get my hair to behave quite well. Please buy this and enjoy soft, clean hair!
The Dove Color Care shampoo is formulated with lower sulfate which is supposed to be gentler on color hair. It has a nice lather and I felt like it did a good job of getting my hair clean. It has a really nice scent and left my hair smelling good. I used it with the conditioner too which is excellent also and has a great scent!I really like the line and will be using again.
Did NOT Experience Color Stripping
For me there is little as aggravating than to spend a pretty penny on a color job and as soon as I wash it the first time the color has faded. I have tried several brands and continue to look for another; however, Dove Color Care works better than the rest that I have tried.The best part of having the color last longer is NOT having to redo the color and wasting all that time. Moreover, the old geezer (75 now) does not have to get his hair cut as often so he has not had to go as often either. Sounds like two old cheapos. Got it. Dove is the answer for me and I am happy with the decision.
I completely recommend this shampoo, along with the conditioner, it has kept my color and highlighted hair shiny and fade resistant. (been using for about a month now)
Should Be a Liter
I feel like this Dove Shampoo is the same quality as Pantene. However, I got a much better price for a liter of Pantene from Amazon.