- CRUELTY FREE – NO ANIMAL TESTING. VEGAN FORMULA: Environmentally friendly. Gently & thoroughly conditions and nourishes without stripping or drying your hair out or leaving build-up. Greatly improves condition of the hair & scalp. Safe for color treated hair.
- PERFECT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES. ESPECIALLY GREAT FOR ANYONE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR SCALP: NO harmful chemicals (no SLS, SLES, PG, PG derivatives, parabens, sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrance or petrochemicals). Hypoallergenic. Baby safe! Our conditioner does not contain toxic anesthetizing ingredients (tear duct numbing agents). Tip: Use a damp folded up wash cloth above baby’s eyebrows to help keep product out of eyes.
- ORGANIC & 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Satisfaction Guaranteed. Our products are prepared fresh on a regular basis to ensure they are at their optimum best when you receive them. We even go one step further and guarantee purity and freshness for 6 months after your purchase date. Should anything appear unsatisfactory to you within that time, simply return it for a replacement or full refund.
- FRESH, VIBRANT SKIN AND HEALTHY HAIR SAY A LOT ABOUT A PERSON: The question is, how do you maintain the vibrancy of youth, naturally? No one wants to have invasive surgery, injections or laser treatments. Human skin is a living organ that absorbs what is applied to it. One theory holds that the chemical ingredients in your hair and skin products are causing you to age too early. The good news is you can halt repair the damage, naturally. That’s where our products come in.
- NO HARMFUL TOXIC CHEMICALS: Personal care items found on store shelves invariably contain harmful chemical preservatives and ingredients. This is partly because their products must have a two year shelf life. This is also true for products in health food stores. Our products don’t. We mean it when we say that our definition of natural includes the phrase: NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS.
Size is very small.
This might be a good product but is a crazy small size for the price. This will last me only a few uses. I appreciate organic but need to have a good value in products that I buy. I should’ve been more careful reading the description when I ordered.
Nice conditioner, makes my hair feel alive
I used the Christina Moss Shampoo and this Conditioner together, and just like the shampoo, I was skeptical as other organic products have either not worked well or had chemical preservatives in them. This one works very well and has no chemicals at all. I have long hair for a guy and most organic conditioners are a weak substitute for the toxic brands but this organic conditioner does the job. and leaves my hair feeling really nice, full and easy to maintain through-out the day. I also use a tiny amount as a leave in conditioner and that works really well for me. I have very dry hair and after using several of the other products from this line I had high hopes for this conditioner and I am very happy with it.
Christina Moss Conditioner
As I said with the Shampoo, I am quite picky as my hair can be difficult at times (combo oily/dry) I like this conditioner as it works, doesn’t feel heavy and leaves my hair manageable
My fiancée has very curly hair, but it was being to thin out. He started using this conditioner and now his hair is healthy again, it looks the best it ever has.
Why not be natural… It feels amazing.
This product is simply amazing! I have just begun my journey in using naturally made products and this hair product is setting my standards high! I am pleasantly surprised that my hair can look so smooth and silky with all natural ingredients. It makes sense I guess… No more harsh chemicals to strip my hair of all that is it meant to be… Natural. My hair is long, quite thin … And I only need to use about the size of a dime. The conditioner smells amazing! My long thin hair barely tangles now… As it did when I used other conditioners. The customer service is also amazing. I highly recommend this product!!
Silky and Clean all day long.
My hair has been changing – as often happens later in life – it has become more course and yet is very fine. I was looking for a product that would not irritate my skin but would make my hair feel and look silky again. Also with fine hair – sometimes by the end of the day you hair can be limp and look like it needs to be washed again – that doesn’t happen with Christina Moss Conditioner. In fact there appears to be no residue – and my hair feels clean all day, retains it’s body and style, and doesn’t irritate my skin. Very happy! And the larger sized bottle was a bonus.
Sheer Perfection Conditioner!
I used to soak my hair in conditioners. I used Aveda products and now I’ve changed my ways to the completely natural line of skin & hair care from Christina Moss Naturals. I put a small amount of conditioner in my hair while using her silky glycerin soap and then a smaller amount out of the shower as a leave in for my ends – great idea for longer hair. My new favorite conditioner!!!