- Combo pack includes: 1/2-inch barrel for tight curls, 3/4-inch barrel for medium curls and 1-inch barrel for large curls
- Indicator light and a built-in counter rest
- Steel barrels for every styling need
- Transulscent purple glitter handles for the fashion-chic female
- Great value for the everyone consumer
I love the barrel sizes of the curling irons but the problem is they don’t get hot at all. all three irons don’t work and does not get hot
perfect price. all 3 curling irons. i love the different sizes. they work perfect, conair is a good brand. great price.
Good for the money.
These all work fine, especially for the money. I just wish it had a temperature control. They curl well and I will get my money’s worth.
No on/off switch
These curling irons do not have an on/off switch though based on the photo it appears they do. If these had been more expensive, I would have returned them based on the fact that the photo is not a good representation. However, the price is very low and the 1/2-inch iron I used today worked just fine. I just need to be super careful about unplugging the device when done.
Too high of expectation?
I don’t know if it’s just because my hair is super thick but these just didn’t do the trick for me. All three gave me the same lame "spiral" or just didn’t work… doesn’t get hot enough I don’t think. I wouldn’t let a friend buy these.
Pretty good curlers…. Need to get hotter to hold a better curl…..