- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Clove is one of THE scents that make me roll my eyes up into my head. It reminds me of beautiful girls smoking cloves outside the goth club, it reminds me of thanksgiving dinners, it reminds me of a lovers skin under the sheets.Edens Garden 100% Pure Clove is just that…100% …nothing else.Cloves are supposed to be an aphrodisiac, and I believe it.I use this oil in an oil diffuser,,,diluting it with water because it is a strong scent.
good clove scent
I use these oils for making my own fragrance mixtures. They are high quality. I like them and I recommend them.
It smells like clove, sweet and spicy at the same time. It will be nice for a fall holiday themed soap or a Thanksgiving soap. I use these for soaps, that’s it so far though I know there are many uses. Nice size and packaging was good. Fast delivery
Use it for thyroid with lemongrass oil and myrrh. Not sure if it is working or not. Still trying it out
after using chamomile from eden garden i had a dull pain on the gum line. i applied some clove and the dull pain went away. i am finding out that the EO’s from eden garden are very pure therapeutic grade EO’s. i will order from eden garden for my EO’s
If you use for aromatherapy, make sure you dilute or cut it with another oil! It’s got a very strong character. The bottle suggests sweet orange, which I don’t yet own.This one is also effective against nausea and other gastro upsets.
Clove 100% essential oil
The item arrived on time as promised, packaged well in perfect condition. The quality of the oil is exceptional and was used immediately. I am extremely happy with this product line and will continue to purchase them as needed.
A must for fish keepers!
Grab this if you keep fish, it’s great as an anesthetic to help put your fish to sleep if they are sick and need to be humanely put down, or if you just need to apply something to wounds and need them to not be so squirmy. Shake in a jar before hand to mix or it will just separate.
Exactly what I was expecting.
I purchase Clove Oil and like to use it as perfume. I am fond of the company who makes it, Edens Garden and their products are quality.This oil is exactly what I was expecting and I recommend it.