- NATURAL & ORGANIC HYALURONIC ACID SERUM- Improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance. Hydrating facial moisturizer with 100 percent pure hyaluronic acid serum formula.
- Proven anti-aging skincare properties fill-in and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- See a noticeable difference with visibly plumper, softer and smoother skin with this anti-aging hyaluronic acid serum.
- GENTLE & EFFECTIVE; including, those with sensitive skin. Vegan, Paraben-free, oil-free, no dyes, no fragrances or fillers. (Clinical Strength Pro Formula)
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE; Made in USA. Charitable donations made to Susan G Komen to support Breast Cancer Awareness.
It makes my face even drier.
I bought this serum because this product advertised that: “Heal dryness on face with intense hydration”. The truth is, after I gently rubbed the liquid-like serum on my face, the serum quickly dried out from my skin (not sure if it was absorbed into my skin or simply vaporized), and left my skin even drier, like it has pulled all moisture out of my skin. I have to apply other facial cream or other oil-based serum on my face to relieve the dryness and discomfort.After the terrible and confusing experience, I read the label on the bottle, and here is what it says: ” Warning: Allergic reaction, including: swelling, redness, itch or excessive dryness occurs”. So I did a quick research on the internet to find out what on earth is “hyaluronic acid”. Apparently, this product is not a miracle for everyone: instead of feeling moisturized and hydrated, some people feel the total opposite. Many sources on the internet, as well as the product label, recommend to apply another layer of facial cream or moisturizer following application of the hyaluronic serum.Oh well, I guess this serum is really not for me and I won’t be using it anymore.Update (1/2/14): unfortunately, this company cannot accept the fact this product is not for everyone. So right after I posted my review on Amazon, I got bad rantings already. The truth is – I think the hyaluronic acid serum hurt my skin. And it says so on their warning label (see above). If I have known this already, I would not have purchased this product.
thought this would be good for face, but doesn’t do anything, so as not to waste it, am using it on my hands.
Pretty Good Product!!
I contacted Cosmedica on April 8th and a very nice woman by the name of Tina S. Took the time to respond to me. Let me say first that this company is excellent and I would definitely do business with them. I received the Hyaluronic Acid Serum within 2 days and I was very excited to try it. I waited this long on purpose so that I could give a proper review. I had just did a peel so this came at the right time. I have noticed that my skin is definitely brighter in appearance. It is also very smooth and soft. I am noticing that I’ll have an occasional pimple but it is clears up pretty quickly. Old blemishes are fading :0). I use this with my Retin A serum at night and with my oil of olay during the daytime with my spf. A little goes a long way and helps whatever prouduct your putting on your face to like glide and absorb. I also notice that my face isn’t shiny during the warm weather we’ve had. My face has a matte appearance which is what I like…almost like I have powder on. Will definitely replace when this bottle is done!