- Professional Salon Treatment That Instantly Transforms The Texture of Your Hair Leaving it Soft, Silky, and Easier to Manage
- Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Weak, Damaged, and Overprocessed Hair To Restore a Healthy Look While Promoting Natural Hair Growth
- Deeply Conditions, Detangles, Hydrates, and Revives Dull and Dry Hair Improving its Manageability and Elasticity and giving it a Beautiful Shine
- Nourishes Hair with the Highest Quality Cosmetic Grade Argan Oil Rich in Essential Vitamins and Nutrients. Highly Effective All Hair Types including Permed, Natural, and Curly Hair
- A Member of the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System and Specially Formulated to Enhance the Texture, Softness, Manageability, Shine, and Provide Additional Damage Restoration When Used Together With Other Arvazallia Professional Series Hair Treatment Products including the Arvazallia Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment, Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil Curl Cream, and the Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Shampoo and Daily Repair Conditioner
OMG…I Love this stuff!!
As soon as I received this in the mail I was so excited. The second I ripped off the plastic protective wrap, I could smell the scent of this hair mask. And it smells so good….I sampled a bit at the end of my ponytail because I had planned on using it the next day but I was anxious to apply some of the product. You obviously can’t tell much with such a small amount, but I will tell you that my hands were crazy soft afterwards. I was talking with my boyfriend and in the middle of our conversation, and was like, “OMG, my hands are so soft!” I have ADD, so it was just too funny because it came out of nowhere. Point being, if it can make my hands insanely soft, imagine what it will do for my hair.I applied it to my hair that night. I left it on overnight. It says only 5-7 minutes but I knew the longer I let it set the better results. And I was right. I’m Puerto-Rican and I have long, 2B/3B – Curly Spirally hair. So, when I washed it out I was soo amazed at how much longer my hair appeared. The mask gave my hair a sort-of “texturizing effect”.And for the first time EVER I was able to detangle my hair out of the shower. I enjoyed spending that time in front of the mirror too, just loving my curls. My hair feels so soft and is definitely hydrated. Even this morning my hair still feels moisturized and soft.I almost forgot to say that after rinsing it out and tangling it, I applied the Argan Oil made by the same company, Arvazallia. They work wonderfully together.I love, love, love this Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask. I will definitely use the entire jar.You gotta try this one ladies!!
This Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask is awesome, I been using it only for couple weeks but can see that my hair are so much softer, and brushing is so much easier, I use it 2 times a week instead of my normal conditioner and it makes my hair so much healthier, I also noticed that my hair less frizzy and smell amazing. You don’t need to put a lot in one time, so the jar will last me for a long time, so it does worth the price!
MOST AMAZING FOR DRY HAIR!!
I have super dry no chemical hair! I have disregarded and thrown out the idea of ever utilizing a perm ever again. I tried the keratin and it broke my hair off and I have been nursing my hair back to health for the last two years and have seen such tremendous changes. This product will breath life back into your hair and the smell is ABSOLUTELY YUMMY! This is a must have product for any african american woman looking for an add on to their daily regimen of fan favs.