- All Natural Drawing Salve
- Temporary topical relief of pain and irritation associated with boils, minor skin eruptions and redness
- Wash affected area with hot water, dry and apply Prid twice daily on clean bandage or gauze.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flames.
- Soothing relief, Fast acting. Safe on Skin
A favorite in my medicine cabinet
Prid is perfect for when you have a boil, infected bug bite, or even a splinter that you can’t seem to get out. Simply apply a small amount of Prid over the area that needs to have the infection removed from and cover with a bandage. Within hours the infected area will begin to health itself. How does this work? I have no idea, but literally for over 30 years now, I have used this Prid faithfully to have it work beautifully. I can’t recommend this product enough, the packaging isn’t fancy, but the results are unmatched.
Get what you pay for.
Iodex is becoming both increasingly scarce and expensive. I should have bit the bullet and bought another jar of Iodex instead of this crap. Nothing draws infection out of and heals a wound like Iodex.
I do not give one stars very often at all. But this stuff was just weird. I put this on a wound that had formed a scab and it caused the scab to come off. There was then a hole in my chest where the scab had been. Is that what this product is supposed to do? I threw this product away. It was very yucky. I got it to help heal wounds and it seemed to make them worse. I would not recommend this product to anyone.