Many women experience occasional itch- that annoying, distracting intimate itch that they often associate with their period, tight clothes, even perspiration. Any of these occurrences can disrupt your bacterial balance resulting in odor, itching and irritation. Vagisil Itch Relief Creme + Prebiotic stops itch instantly. And only Vagisil is infused with LactoPrebiotic(r) and Odor Block technology. Made in the USA.
- #1 Intimate anti-itch crème trusted by more women
- Works on contact to relieve everyday itch
- The ONLY itch relief creme with LactoPrebiotic
- Skin soothing formula infused with Vitamins A, D, E and Aloe
- Lasting relief with patented odor block technology
As with the other Vagisil product that I posted a review on, I did not buy this product for myself, but for friends who cannot afford to buy them. Vagisil is an excellent product and I highly recommend it.
Carmen Luther, OK
It smells like burning fur, but who cares? If you’re out in the middle of the woods camping, or on a forever road trip and you haven’t had a chance to change your drawers in a day or two, chances are, your unmentionable areas are gonna get itchy. Some areas are more sensitive than others when it comes to persistent itching and scratching. Vagisil allows you to temporarily relieve the itch so you can concentrate on driving or sleeping instead of scratching your parts off.
Rosa Drexel Hill, PA
This is a very good product and really works to eliminate discomfort. The subscribe and save discount makes the price excellent.
Shawna Dixon, MO
Your Skin Will LOVE this Eczema Treatment Cream Not all natural irritated skin treatments are the same so you need to know why your skin will love this great all natural butter. This Natural Eczema Treatment is richer than a traditional eczema lotions and balms and is highly effective in calming outbreaks and moisturizing dry, red and flaky skin. Why? Our product is based with all natural shea butter. Shea butter deeply penetrates the surface of the skin to provide superior moisture which allows the skin to heal naturally. When we add our blend of lavender oils which are known for soothing and healing, your skin is healthier and can heal even faster. In addition, because our product is a pure gentle moisturizer with healing properties, it is ideal for dry skin in general and additional conditions such as dermatitis, rosecea, psoriasis, sunburn, cracked cuticles, razor burn and tattoo care. Our cream uses only the highest quality 100% natural ingredients-locally sourced and handmade in the USA! -Excellent results with sensitive skin to soothe and promote healing. -100% Safe eczema treatment for babies, kids and pregnant mom’s to be. -Feel confident in knowing you may use in conjunction with prescription eczema medications. We are so confident you will be happy with our Natural Eczema Treatment Butter that we offer a full money back guarantee! Grab your eczema cream and begin relieving your eczema flare-ups fast while supplies last!
- 100% Handmade (blended and poured) and sourced in the USA. We take pride in supporting our local merchants and creating local jobs.
- No cortisone, steroids, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes. We are certified Vegan, kosher and never tested on animals. And here’s our mandatory disclaimer: “We hereby confirm that this item does not claim to prevent, cure, mitigate, diagnose nor decrease the risk of eczema.” -whew!, now were covered, but we will sat that it will soothe your skin and reduce recurring flare-ups.
- We feature a completely RISK FREE guaranty so you don’t have to hesitate to make this purchase. Just try it for a full 30 days and if you do not enjoy a noticeable improvement just let us know. We’ll give you 100% of your money back. No questions asked. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction and we mean it. Just give us a try and you will see.
- There is no cure for eczema and sadly this skin condition seems to affect more and more people from a baby to a senior each day. We want to make sure that you feel better and that your skin is healthy and pain free. We offer a safe and effective way to soothe your symptoms with no gluten. To assure the integrity of all of our Gluten Free products, we adhere to a standard of no more than 19 parts per million of gluten. Our supplier has even built a separate Gluten Free packaging division complete with specialized machinery to make sure that our products maintain their purity. By going to these lengths, we’re able to ensure that folks with wheat allergies, celiac disease and gluten intolerance can trust that our products are safe to use.
- We like happy customers and there is no catch. We offer deep discount coupons to our repeat customers as well as a chance to win a $25. Amazon gift card. This means you can try more of our products for free.
The jar is too small to be cost-effective for me. Great ingredients, but didn’t provide the relief that others got. My eczema may be too severe. I am currently using what I have left on my hands. In my opinion, it does not spread very well if you need it for large areas of the body.I’m currently using pure Shea Butter and Organic Coconut Oil to manage my eczema. Good luck with your search.My search continues.
Patricia Florence, WI
I did a week of twice a day applications and didn’t notice any improvement. Then I just ended up scratching my slippery over moisturized skin which isn’t very pleasant. I will still use it as a moisturizer for the non eczema affected parts of my body because it is pretty rich. The texture is interesting. It seems sort of solid/powdery but when you really rub it into your skin. I’m curious about the money back guarantee but I couldn’t find any information on how to initiate that process.
Corrine De Kalb, TX
Delivered on time and great packaging. I am a long time eczema sufferer and it does not sure it but it certainly provides relief to the itchiness and dryness.
Janette East Sandwich, MA
Fastacting, soothing itch relief of: poison ivy, oak, sumac, insect bites, allergic itches and chicken pox rash For the temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with minor skin irritations.
- External analgesic
- Fast acting
- Soothing relief of poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, insect bites, allergic itches, chicken pox rash,
- Dermatologist recommended
The packaging and delivery time were excellent. But it was not effective for my rashes. Other Aveeno product like skin relief ones has been a great product for their own purpose though and I have been using them for a few years.
Erika Phillipsburg, OH
I have a condition which makes my arms itch intensly and nothing, I mean nothing has worked. Finally, I have found something that helps! This lotion really does the trick as it has Calamine (3%) and Pramoxine HCl (1%) in it which seems to be the key. The calamine lotion does make the application appear a bit pink but rubbing it in well disguises this and helps the lotion work even better. I would recommend this for all itching, but if you have itching that nothing has helped, give this a try. It’s not greasy and works like a charm.
Louisa Rochester, WI
works well, has that smell but doesn’t last long, too bad amazon don’t carry it any more, would have been nice subscribing every 3 months on it. the consistency is thick, creamy like but i prefer it that way instead of watery-like. easy to blend.
Celeste Oak Ridge, PA