- The Hair Tamer brush made for all types of hair whether it be normal or curly, there will be no tangles
- Special bristles that separates the knots and tangles that will work on wet or dry hair
- Light weight and ergonomic to fit in the palm of your hand to continuously brush your hair as long as you need
- Specially designed to fit adult or children hands and shaped for every type of head size
- A must buy to keep your hair tamed and looking healthy. No more frizzle hair after showering or after blow drying
Knot today…not at all!
I received this as part of the Salon Guys market research program. I have waist length fine, straight, highlighted hair. I brush my hair often with a large paddle type brush and have no issue. I tried this detangled and the only things I liked about it was its color and its shape. The bristles were not long enough to get through even my fine hair. This brush made my hair instantly staticy and I HATE THAT SO MUCH! The bristles feel very flimsy and when I tried it on my daughters very thick, knotty, corse hair, it got stuck and did not work at all. I could not get it through even the parts of her hair that were not tangled. I would not buy this type of brush for myself, maybe it is better for a man’s short hair or a lady’s bob cut style or shorter, but not for long hair.
Better than expected
When I first received this I really was skeptical. I thought there was no way even with my thin hair that his would work. I was shocked when it did! I even have a few extensions in my hair and it was no problem at all. It didn’t pull on my hair nor my extensions like I thought it would. It is very gentle and worked a lot better than expected. It was better than my normal brush I have used for years! Now in saying this I did mention I have thin hair so at this point not sure how it would work on thicker hair or real curly hair. I would at least give it a try.
I LOVE it!
I have been seeing ads for this type of brush all over recently and was excited to try it out. I was a little skeptical because the bristles look so short, I didn’t think it would do much good detangling hair…I don’t know how it works, but it DOES! The bristles are flexible so there’s little to no pulling and it got all the gnarly-ness out of my hair, even the fine hair at the nape of my neck…after wearing a hoodie all day…in the rain..so. If it works that well on a day like today I am super impressed! It also feels awesome against your scalp, like a little massage 🙂