- Increases skin firmness
- Contains lipoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate (C-Ester), CoQ10 and MSM
- Helps your skin feel more supple and replenished
- May be used by itself or in conjunction with Skin Eternal¿ Serum
- Has a fresh light scent
SOURCE NATURALS DMAE cREAM
STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT AFTER SEEING ONE OF THE WORLD MOST CELEBRATED DERMATOLOGISTS ON TV AND HE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT. HAVE BEEN USING FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS AND IT IS GREAT!!!! I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT MY SKIN ASND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYTHING I HAD NOT USED WITH GREAT SUCCESS. THANK YOU FOR THE PRODUCT AND THE PRICE
Good smell, but not the best results for me
This cream seems to have a cult following, and I was ready to jump on the bandwagon. At the same time that I purchased the Skin Eternal, I also purchasedderma e Firming Moisturizer, DMAE- Alpha Lipoic – C-Ester, 2 Ounce (56 g). Well… because of the cult following of this Skin Eternal, I received a message that the one I purchased was unavailable, so I had to order another one. Because of the delay in receiving it, I had a chance to use the Derma-E several days under my makeup. When this finally arrived, I used it at night a few times, overHyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure by Cosmedica Skincare- Intense Hydration + Moisture, Non-greasy, Paraben-free Hyaluronic Acid for Skin (Professional Formula), but didn’t really notice the suppleness that I had been getting with the Derma-E. Yesterday, I used the Skin Eternal cream under my makeup and I was not impressed. All the tiny, fine lines on my cheeks made me look 60, instead of my
• almost 40
• . I don’t know when the lines appeared (or should I say re-appeared) but they were very obvious when I checked the mirror about 5 hours later. I have mild adult acne, and while I wouldn’t say it really made it worse, it definitely didn’t help it. I had a few more spots than I did in the morning. I really wanted to like this cream as much as the other reviewer’s did, but I just didn’t get the same results. The Skin Eternal cream has a really thick consistency, with a pleasant smell. While the Derma E is not the most appetizing smell, it grows on you, and the results make it easy to get past the smell.Extra info:I had been using the Bliss line for moisturizer and eye cream, but I got tired of paying so much for
• results. After ordering several items from three different brands (this being one of them), the winners for me are Derma-E and Reviva. TheReviva Labs Eye Complex Firming Cream, For All Skin Types, .75 Ounce, stacked withReviva Firming Eye Serum Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE, 1 oz, and used withFirming Moisturizer With DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester 2 oz/56 gare truly improving the look and feel of my skin better than anything else I’ve used in the past. OH! and for all you looking for a good primer, you’ve GOT to tryReviva Labs: Makeup Primer, 1 oz! I’ve used Philosophy The Present, Smashbox, MAC, even the Monistat Anti-Chafing gel (off label primer, seriously) but the Reviva is amazingly better than any of those. I swear I haven’t been paid for this last bit of info. I’m just so impressed with these two brands that I want to pass it along. We can all get such different results from a product, but these are really working for me.
Love this Cream!!
I am over 50 and just love this stuff. It lasts a long time, and a quarter size will do it. It’s cheaper than the expensive department store creams, and I like the way it puts moisture back into my skin. This is the second time I’ve ordered this. One jar will last you for at least 4 to 6 months. Maybe longer. I use it morning and night, and especially after I wax. Oh and it has a nice smell. I highly recommend this cream.