- HIGH QUALITY KELP POWDER ★ Our Spa Quality Organic Seaweed Powder is specifically harvested for cosmetic uses. It is the perfect seaweed powder for facial masks, scrubs, and wraps. This seaweed powder has more good reviews than any other seaweed powders on Amazon.
- VERY POTENT ★ Our seaweed powder is carefully harvested in the very cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Maine. After the cooled seaweed powder is dried and processed, it goes through a rigorous testing process where we make sure that every powder particle is mineral packed. When you mix water into our seaweed powder, it immediately unlocks natural, healthy minerals. When applied to your skin, the cellulite literally disappears.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ★ Our customers often report results after the very first use! When you purchase our seaweed powder, we provide you with a recipe ebook that contains 20 highly effective recipes to use right away. Don’t guess or wonder how to use the seaweed powder. These are the same recipes that are used in high end spas.
- PACKED WITH VITAL MINERALS ★ Natural Kelp is a Rich Source of Iodine. Great Source of Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Manganese.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE ★ We believe in our product so much and know that you will like it that we offer a 100% no questions asked lifetime guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you will get a 100% refund, No questions asked.
Wow absolutely terrible!
I mainly bought this for cellulite treatment, After reading all the rave reviews about it on Amazon. I absolutely hate the product, First came with no instructions and recipes , You’ll just receive a box of powder , That’s it no instructions no recipes no nothing . I then tried different cellulite recipes I read online. The powder sticks together like glue know matter what you mix it with (. I tried water olive oil salt you name it I tried) So when you go to apply to your thighs, The clumps keep falling off your body you can’t keep it on. Then when you go to massage it and it just all rolled up in little balls. It got all over the bathroom in the shower. Have to say this stuff stinks like fish. I figured if I can use it on my body maybe I can ingested bring my shake, Mixed it with my smoothie and I almost threw up. It tasted like Someone made my smoothie in a dish that had bad sushi and it. I absolutely hate the product and will be returning it, what a waste
Great for so many uses!
I make my own bath products, so I decided to try making some with seaweed powder. I made a great face mask (looks gross during, but feels great after!!!) Also, my husband made some juice and decided to throw some in his juice too….I was worried it would taste/smell seaweedy as it’s not exactly the most pleasant of smells, beeing seaweed powder and all, but I was happy to find that while it was green speckled juice, I couldn’t smell or taste it at all! Seaweed powder for the win!
LOVE IT! LIKE GOING TO THE SPA…
Following the directions I was able to give myself and my adult daughter a 5 star resort spa treatment. I look and feel batter about wearing my shorts too. I recommend this to my friends and family!