- Castor Oil
- Keep the skin moist and wrinkle free.
- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin.
- It reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
- We make our natural non-GMO completely Organic 100% pure oils with the highest standards of quality and integrity. Our company does not test its products on animals.
Use this with OCM
I use this with the OCM (oil cleansing method). Shipping was super fast & product feels great on my skin. I love it! I have oily/acne prone skin and I mix 40% castor oil with 30% JoJoba Oil, and 30% Grapeseed Oil. I also add 5 drops tea tree EO. 🙂
Natrual way to grow Eye Brows and Eye Lashes
It Works!!! My hair dresser told me to try it. But of course I had to research it myself first. Sure enough many women reported it worked.So I poured some in a vial to keep in the bath for when I wash my face before bed, and i apply it there. The rest i keep in the fridge to keep it fresh.In just one WEEK, I am growing Brows again!!!!! My face looks so much more balanced. I am super happy. I have had some seeping into the eye when I put it on my lashes. So I quit – but I think it probably does help them too. I plan to try again. I will just use the skinny brush that came in the popular tube of expensive lash growing product that turns your eye lids dark as a side effect.
Great moisturizer, alleviates foot fungus.
Great for moisturizing skin. I apply it at night on my face and my feet. It really is soothing and I have no more problems with foot fungus. It appears that the nail issues with yellowing are resolving as well. I highly recommend it.
I use this with henna
Purchased this oil to use when I mix henna and so far the results are great. Makes the henna very easy to rinse out and we all know the benefits of this for hair growth so win win for me.
1. Is there a company called Dr. Adorable, Inc. since if there is I cannot find any link to their site on the Net. No link, no phone numbers, no address, ZILCH…2. Is this oil filtered or unfiltered,3. Is this oil hexane gassed,4. Is this oil expeller pressed or cold pressed,5. Is this oil for internal or external use,6. Is this oil USDA organic since there is no certification stamp nor USDA stamp.Hopefully Dr. Adorable representative will respond.CO is the most important oil out of handful of oils that I daily as beauty mix. I just put half the amount of shampoo, rub it in my palm to mix the shampoo and the CO, apply it as shampoo every single time. I place some CO directly on my head, scrub the scalp for removal of any residue on hair. Ricinoleic acid in castor oil helps to protect hair and stimulates circulation of nutrient rich blood to scalp. Dry scalp can lead to dandruff but CO’s omega-9 fatty acids can help. I leave it for few hours and then wash it off. I place CO directly on my eye brows for hair growth. I mix with VCO since it keeps the mix not only liquid but runny. It is the best mix after shaving. I apply the mix to my whole body before mountain biking without any shirt or pumping iron at the gym. The mix keeps the bees and flies away. I mix CO with AO to remove dark spots on my skin because of the scabs that I get from mountain biking. I blend CO with few more ingredients to make scrub, shaving cream and sunscreen.Any oil from any nut, seed or grain will go rancid, having no nutritional value shortly after production so I keep all my oils in dark containers, away from any light, air and moisture and use it quickly.
perfect for to put on your body to help heal it it can be used for other things im sure to
Excellent grade of oil, great carrier oil for hair preperations
Excellent grade of oil for hair styling. No smell, can be used as a carrier oil for essential oil treatment of hair. Love the see through bottle.
I am really trying to get use to this…….
I got braids a few weeks ago and they were so tight that I had to take the edges out cause I could not stand it. I read that if you rub this in thin areas that it will help grow your hair back. I have only been using for a little while so I am still trying to get use to it. It is really thick so you have to rub it in good, but I plan to keep it up cause I have heard really good things.
This oil and others are, the reason why my hair is starting to look fuller and thicker and I still have my edge, a lot of woman hair is falling out around the hair line. And this oil and other will stop that.This is a must have.
Organic Castor Oil
Love this for hair, lashes and brows. It does sting my eyes. If not I would give it a higher rating.
I like this castor oil. I think it even gives aHeritage Store Castor Oil, 32 Ouncea run for its money. This oil does a fantastic job on skin. I’m not sure if it works miracles, however, it does keep nice and clean. I highly recommend getting this oil. You may be surprised.
Again all natural. I love all natural products. This is great. I order avocado and caster oil. The texture the packaging everything about it I love!