- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
I love the smell!
I love the texture and smell of it. Reminds me of a spa smell!!! I love the stuff all around. I will reorder!I took 3 drops and mixed it with rosehip oil and started at the neck going up.I like the way it feels.
Great E Oil
I’m starting to really like Eden’s Garden. As I look at my cache of essential oils, most of them are from EG. Nice product, arrives quickly and intact. Great for all of my hand/skin balms and facial oils.
I like it!
Now I understand why companies add fragrance to oils. This smells awful but I’m seeing great changes in my skin tone 🙂 5 stars!
Carrot Essential oil
I really like this oil I have been using this on my face every night . I add a few drops into my night face cream you don’t need to much a little goes along way .I already see how much better my skin looks ,I wake up to a nice healthy glow and my fine lines around the eye and mouth seem to be less noticeable just be very careful not to get this in your eyes!
Ah, the price to pay to keep yourself looking young…..
I got this to use in my homemade anti-aging aging serum. It works great but sticks really bad. : 0 )
I mix this with my night cream. Be mindful with the amount of drops used. The scent is harsh, but it works great on the skin.
great use for one with possible gout
I purchased this about a month ago. I got this for my hubby and he uses this on his foot near his big toe. He has had some pain that has been terrible for a couple of years. He does not like to go to the doctors so I am trying this. I read that this can help with gout and thought I am going to try. I got this and mixed with some carrier oil and placed in a small bottle with a roller ball to apply. He has used this for over 2 weeks and the pain nearly went away within days. He puts this on when he has some pain. I am very happy he has used this and found some relief. I will say only one thing bad on this and that is the smell. I think this stuff smells like a nasty basement and glad this is on his foot. I hate the smell but am willing to put up with as the results are impressive. I will purchase this again when he needs more. Great stuff and at a good price you can not go wrong. I love the idea of not using harmful drugs to get help with issues. I am very new to essential oils and so far am very impressed with all that I have used.